Who doesn’t love a crock-pot meal. Throw it together and on with my day. I used a small 3 quart to make this dish. It’s a one pan meal. This dish will give your taste buds something to dance about. Rich flavor and filling.
- 1 lbs thinly sliced steak (flank or pepper steak are a couple of options)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (there are several flavors, original, teriyaki and garlic)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Keto approved sweetener (I like swerve confectioners) or liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (adjust your level of hot)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 head broccoli or about 2 cups of florets
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (thickener)
- 1/4 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
- Add meat, broth, garlic, ginger, aminos, sweetener, oil and pepper flakes into crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Remove meat mixture and leave liquid in a pot.
- Sprinkle in xanthan gum and stir to thicken.
- Return meat mixture to pot.
- Add broccoli florets and stir a bit, now cook on low for 30 more minutes.
- Serve over Cauliflower rice.
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top for garnish.