This quick bread is an easy way to transport your KETO food onto a sandwich. A quick mix and bake. Enjoy.
Great price on Viva Naturals Organic Psyllium Husk Powder – Fiber Support, Ultra Fine for Easy Mixing Additional Info: Besides making the chewiest cookies ever, this product also: MAINTAINS REGULARITY – Unlike harsh laxatives, our psyllium powder naturally forms a gel when combined with liquids, assisting with the passage of food to eliminate waste. Each teaspoon provides 4g of dietary fiber, representing 16% of your recommended daily fiber intake! BOOSTS DIGESTIVE HEALTH – High fiber foods typically only provide one source of fiber. Our psyllium powder* provides a combination of insoluble and soluble fiber, essential for the maintenance of optimal digestion.
Preheat the oven to 300°F
- Crack and separate all three eggs into two different bowls.
- With a mixer, beat egg whites together with salt until stiff, add cream of tartar and continue whipping until very stiff. If you want to scare someone, you should be able to flip the bowl over and the egg whites are stiff enough to stay put.
- Beat the egg yolks and the cream cheese well.
- Add the Ground Psyllium Husk Powder and baking powder.
- Gently fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mix. Don’t over mix, as we want the air to remain in the whites.
- Put 6 shapes on a baking tray which has been lined with parchment paper. (I like squares but it’s your bread)
- Bake in the middle of the oven for about 25 minutes – until they turn golden brown.