Fried Rice is a great side, and this cauliflower rice is no different. Don’t be shy in adding favorite extra ingredients. The possibilities are endless. This side combines teriyaki and veggies to make a delicious and tasty breakfast or a garnish under a number of dishes.
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 6 servings
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice (I found bags of chopped and crumbled cauliflower at Walmart without extra ingredients for convenience)
- 3 eggs beaten with a fork
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 tbsp teriyaki coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large skillet or wok.
- Add garlic and dehydrated onions and cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Stir cauliflower rice into oil and garlic, carrots, celery, then push to the side.
- Combine eggs and almond milk, then pour into the pan and cook scrambled.
- Stir scrambled eggs into the cauliflower rice.
- Mix in Teriyaki Coconut Aminos and stir over medium heat for a minute or two until all is well heated.