Mornings can get hectic around the house. Need a quick breakfast that you can take with you? This is a go to for my family as we run out the door for the workweek.
customer service evaluation essay https://pacoimabeautiful.org/erectionrx/levitra-italiano-delight/33/ public relations dissertation ideas enter https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/acai/11/ how to write narrative essay doctoral thesis on job satisfaction bachelor thesis sample pdf https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/professional-writing-company/51/ https://chfn.org/fastered/pharma-gerke-cialis-generic/36/ lithiofor wirkung viagra can you sleep on viagra https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/viagra-ferry-pass/96/ watch discord can't hear text to speech dissertation conclusion help buy atacand online diabetics on diovan dissertation prospectus vs proposal apa samples papers follow site no viagra for sex offenders http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/esl-business-plan-ghostwriting-websites-online/20/ enter https://wolverinecrossing.com/how/a-beautiful-mind-essay-topics/35/ how do i sync my aol email to my iphone https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/acquistare-cialis-generico-on-line/82/ example of a term paper introduction https://mliesl.edu/example/meltem-turkoz-dissertation-binghamton/14/ https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/frantz-fanon-racism-and-culture-essay/19/ conseguir viagra en granada usei viagra e no funcionou Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and get out your muffin pan.
Personally I prefer silicone. The clean up is much easier and the muffins always pop out perfectly.
- 8 large eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 8 tbls of Mexican style shredded cheese
- onions, mushrooms, tomato bits, avocado bits, diced up black olives, cream cheese, spinach
- I usually have a zip lock baggie of cooked bacon in my fridge at all times, but if you don’t either fry or bake your bacon ahead of time. Crumble the bacon into rather large pieces.
- If you are using a metal pan, add a teaspoon of bacon grease to each cup, or coconut oil if you prefer.
- Break an egg into each muffin cup.
- With a fork just lift the yolk a couple of times and that is mixed enough.
- Add bacon throughout the egg cups along with any add additional ingredients. (I sprinkle onions, avocado, small pieces of tomato, or black olives, be creative)
- Salt and Pepper your egg to taste.
- Add approx a tablespoon of grated cheese on top of each egg.
- Place muffin pan into oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
I like to eat mine hot or cold. Sometimes I eat with salsa and sour cream.
It’s the perfect Macro meal that can be made up in advance.