Mornings can get hectic around the house. Need a quick breakfast that you can take with you? This is a go to for my family as we run out the door for the workweek.
undergraduate thesis oxford https://homemods.org/usc/reflective-essay-on-teamwork/46/ follow link how to write a critical analysis paper ocr advancing physics coursework examples go to site https://tffa.org/businessplan/essay-about-a-journey-you-have-made/70/ enter follow link https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/clinical-biochemistry-essay-questions/22/ http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=sources-english-law-essay get link elton mayo contribution to management essays watch https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-speech-how-to-manage-a-sprained-ankle/10/ Legal Generic Tadalafil Tablets buy ventolin inhaler without prescription piu efficace il cialis o il viagra https://psijax.edu/medicine/does-viagra-raise-cholesterol/50/ go site air pollution essay viagra buy in canada watch essays adventures of sherlock holmes how can i buy pain pills online https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/clomid-gonadotropin-and-iui/32/ thesis lesson activities essay plagiarism scanner viagra levitra cialis reviews reid viagra next day generic viagra us oxybutynin viagra Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and get out your muffin pan.
Personally I prefer silicone. The clean up is much easier and the muffins always pop out perfectly.
- 8 large eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 8 tbls of Mexican style shredded cheese
- onions, mushrooms, tomato bits, avocado bits, diced up black olives, cream cheese, spinach
- I usually have a zip lock baggie of cooked bacon in my fridge at all times, but if you don’t either fry or bake your bacon ahead of time. Crumble the bacon into rather large pieces.
- If you are using a metal pan, add a teaspoon of bacon grease to each cup, or coconut oil if you prefer.
- Break an egg into each muffin cup.
- With a fork just lift the yolk a couple of times and that is mixed enough.
- Add bacon throughout the egg cups along with any add additional ingredients. (I sprinkle onions, avocado, small pieces of tomato, or black olives, be creative)
- Salt and Pepper your egg to taste.
- Add approx a tablespoon of grated cheese on top of each egg.
- Place muffin pan into oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and enjoy.
I like to eat mine hot or cold. Sometimes I eat with salsa and sour cream.
It’s the perfect Macro meal that can be made up in advance.