Warm and Creamy, this totally Keto Broccoli Cheese soup will stick to your ribs, leaving you satisfied and content. What a great addition to the fall season.
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
One small onion chopped One head of broccoli chopped One cup of mushrooms chopped 1 stick of butter 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream 1/2 cup sour cream 2 cups of shredded cheddar or fiesta blended cheese 1 teaspoon of dry mustard Salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste Olive oil
- Saute chopped onions in olive oil
- Add chopped mushrooms and chopped broccoli and saute’ until slightly soft.
- Add salt and pepper, dry mustard and garlic powder and mix well.
- Add butter and allow to melt.
- Add chicken broth and bring to heat.
- Add whipping cream and bring to heat.
- Add sour cream and stir to blend.
- Add cheese and stir occasionally on med-low until the onions and broccoli are soft.
- Allow to simmer and let flavors blend, but be sure to keep it low as not to burn.