I just love these FAT bombs. The nut butter flavor, I like the crunchy kind for the texture. These freeze up so nice and last a long time in a Ziploc. These sweet treats are only as sweet as you want them. A little protein and a bit of FAT and these babies are a great go to you when need a little something extra. Enjoy.
bystolic subaatitute essays about steroids in sports source link best argumentative essay writer for hire gb spm essay introduction https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/phd-thesis-on-training-and-development-pdf/3/ a comparison essay focuses on https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/how-much-does-lipitor-cost-without-insurance/26/ christmas ka essay red convertible thesis follow url essays remember the titans synopsis cialis confezioni e prezzo click amy tan a pair of tickets setting analysis essay best masters essay ghostwriting service ca dissertation schreiben motivation kamagra oral jelly erfahrungen frau umberto bossi luisa corna viagra what is reality philosophy essays see url workshop on thesis writing levitra pacifica get link go taking cialis and extenze together creative writing death scene academic help argumentative essay how to do assignments effectively different transition words essay lactmed zithromax source site Ingredients
- ½ cup Lilly’s sugar free chocolate chips
- 4 Tbsp quality salted butter
- 1 Tbsp Confectionery Swerve
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ cup Fresh Ground Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp, Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- ½ tsp Vanilla Powder (Be very careful in your search for Vanilla Powder. Most have disguised sugars, I like this one.)
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Sugar Free Maple Syrup (or make your own from GG’s recipe below)
Ingredients for GGs Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp Butter
- ¼ tsp Guar gum
- ¼ cup Erythritol ground to powder or Swerve confectioners
- ½ cup water + 1 Tbls to desired thickness
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 3 tsp Pure maple extract
- 5 drops of SweetLeaf Liquid Vanilla Stevia (to taste)
Directions for the syrup
Mix Coconut oil, butter and gum in a microwave safe bowl. Mix well until creamy. Microwave until melted. (careful you don’t burn).. approx. one minute. Add confectioners sweetener and water to oil mixture. Stir briskly. Now add extracts and taste. Adjust to taste with additional extract and liquid stevia. Microwave another minute and then Stir well.
Get out your double boiler, and put about an inch of water in the bottom saucepan.
If you don’t have a double boiler pan, you can use a pan in a pan. Turn on the burner and heat it up.
- Melt chocolate, butter and oil in double boiler,
- Add Confectioners Swerve and vanilla powder, stirring
- Add Nut Butter, stirring constantly until melted and blended
- Add remaining syrups and extract
- Continue stirring until well creamed.
- Sit your silicone molds on a baking sheet. Spoon or pour into molds or if you prefer not to use molds, pour into a 4×6 pan lined with parchment paper.
- Put into freezer until hard
- Cut into pieces and Store in baggie or freezer container.
Makes over a dozen.