see levitra sample pack college algebra homework help supporting point in an essay source url should ask my doctor viagra master's thesis decision making source link watch https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/problem-solution-order-essay/14/ click here banking and finance critical infrastructure thesis go critical essays of macbeth medication flagyl prescribed viagra jokes in hindi putnam valley magazine nursing essay scholarship enter buy 50 mg viagra art paper watermark phd creative writing europe https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/clomid-uk-2021-13/31/ cialis on sale pillola viagra similia all work and no play essay viagra terbutaline sirm free sample essay about yourself https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/argument-essay-free-speech/33/ bifort viagra samples https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/can-i-take-4-daily-cialis/16/ https://www.cen.edu/notice/alexander-i-oparin-hypothesis-on-the-origins-of-life/24/ writing better essays gamsat These brownies are a sweet treat with just enough chocolate to tickle my taste buds without overpowering the brownies. Hope you love them too.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Set butter and coconut oil out and bring to room temperature. (you want it soft, not melted)
- 1/2 cup Butter, salted & softened
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1/4 cup of Lily’s sugar free chocolate chips (about 60 chips or 14g)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut milk – Unsweetened
- ½ cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- parchment paper
Place parchment paper inside an 8 inch baking pan. (I put a little oil or spray in the bottom of the spring form pan just to make the parchment sit nicer.)
- In a large mixing bowl add softened butter and oil and Swerve.
- With hand mixer, blend these until well mixed and smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix each in completely.
- Then add the vanilla and coconut milk and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, add coconut flour, baking powder and salt and mix together, get rid of any lumps.
- Next, add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and blend until creamy.
- If the mixture is a bit too thick, add a little more coconut milk (Add only 1 tbsp at a time).
At this juncture, you may taste the mixture for desired sweetness. If you want more, you may add a few drops of stevia, or a teaspoon more Swerve to taste.
- Add flaked coconut and chocolate chips (if using) and stir in gently.
- Spoon into the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until firm and golden. (don’t overcook your brownies!)
- Allow to cool.
- Lift Parchment out of pan and peel off sides. Cut three rows into threes both ways giving you 9 servings!
If serving immediately, you may use heavy whipping cream and some sweetener to make a topping, eat with ice cream, sprinkle cinnamon on top or just eat plain… DELICIOUS!!
These are approx. 17g fat, 5g protein, and 1 net carb each. (Carbohydrates from the sweetener are sugar alcohols only, therefore since digestible, they are not included in these macros).