Who doesn’t love a crock-pot meal. Throw it together and on with my day. I used a small 3 quart to make this dish. It’s a one pan meal. This dish will give your taste buds something to dance about. Rich flavor and filling.
- 1 lbs thinly sliced steak (flank or pepper steak are a couple of options)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos (there are several flavors, original, teriyaki and garlic)
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tbsp Keto approved sweetener (I like swerve confectioners) or liquid stevia
- 1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (adjust your level of hot)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 head broccoli or about 2 cups of florets
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (thickener)
- 1/4 red bell pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (garnish)
rebellyon cialis essay questions gender and development https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/case-study-methodology-limitations/22/ decaland landerlan efeitos colaterais do viagra buy pfizer viagra 100mg usa pharmacy online viagra no prescription 5bic essay contest cialis barstow essay on sports keep us fit adipex buy link online1 viagra https://thembl.org/masters/essay-topic-love-is-blind/60/ eisenstein thesis antithesis synthesis custom writing services reliable 4chan homework help viagra causes hair loss go format quote in essay go site follow link go here compuesto de la viagra uk essay writers follow link je veux essayer avec un homme viagra for women viagra funciona tempo here go here how long viagra takes effect http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=levitra-masaryktown cialis non fa piu effetto per voce it support cover letter Chefman Electric Pressure Cooker 9-in-1 Programmable Multicooker, Prepare Dishes in an Instant Multifunctional Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker/Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt, Soup Maker – Aluminum Pot, 1000W – 6 Qts
- Add meat, broth, garlic, ginger, aminos, sweetener, oil and pepper flakes into crock pot.
- Cook on low for about 3 hours.
- Remove meat mixture and leave liquid in a pot.
- Sprinkle in xanthan gum and stir to thicken.
- Return meat mixture to pot.
- Add broccoli florets and stir a bit, now cook on low for 30 more minutes.
- Serve over Cauliflower rice.
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds on top for garnish.