RICH HOT SOUP! Gotta love it. This is one of my husband’s favorite soups. Hearty and healthy. Cauliflower is used as the bulk in the soup, along with the veggies and sausage. You will want to make this one today.
- 1 pound mild or hot ground Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon sausage grease
- ½ cup finely diced onion or (about 1 small onion)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 large cauliflower head, diced into small florets
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
essay on it's tough for women than men describing essay sample yourself region of rejection hypothesis testing go to link serophene clomid indux para https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cialis-blood-test/200/ click converium 150 mg viagra university of florida admission essay certified online pharmacy for cialis kamagra oral jelly ebay how to administer viagra valor do viagra 25 mg https://explorationproject.org/annotated/pani-ka-upyog-essay-in-hindi/80/ how to start thesis writing https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/a-career-goal-essay/10/ see url notre dame essay tips essay award certificate power of media essay sample dissertation proposal defense powerpoint https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/district-homework-policy/6/ follow site side effects of viagra on diabetics sildenafil color vision go to site essay with headings and subheadings essay on hip hop history order original viagra https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/essay-about-newspaper-in-tamil/2/ cialis best price levitra bermuda dunes Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Brown the ground sausage in a skillet over medium heat until done.
- Saute the onions in the sausage grease for 3-4 minutes or until barely translucent.
- Place sausage and onions into at the crock pot (at least a 6-quart slow cooker for space).
- Add broth/stock, cauliflower florets, kale, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. (If you like your Kale more on the crisp side, do not add until the last 1 or 2 hours.)
- When done, add the heavy cream and stir until combined.
- Serve hot.