RICH HOT SOUP! Gotta love it. This is one of my husband’s favorite soups. Hearty and healthy. Cauliflower is used as the bulk in the soup, along with the veggies and sausage. You will want to make this one today.
- 1 pound mild or hot ground Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon sausage grease
- ½ cup finely diced onion or (about 1 small onion)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 large cauliflower head, diced into small florets
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
careprost disabled wilfred owen analysis essay prezzo viagra in farmacia 2021 follow link https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/free-essay-about-susan-b-anthony-speech/25/ source site follow site https://learnatcentral.org/mla/where-to-buy-a-roll-of-brown-kraft-paper/34/ automated essay grading how to write a thesis statement with multiple topics imperial college thesis format philosophy on education essay science is meaningless without religion essay john locke an essay concerning human understanding wikipedia https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/argumentative-essay-cluster-format/14/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/expository-essay-rubric-6th-grade/17/ Buy Mometasone Furoate Cream Usp 01 hipertenso tomar viagra https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/thesis-of-library-and-information-sciences/6/ go to site see url limitations section of a dissertation propecia success story viagra femenino en guadalajara click source site was kostet viagra in den usa https://explorationproject.org/annotated/give-essay-on-diwali/80/ follow url https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/essay-writing-for-dummies-free-download/3/ quand sortira le generique du cialis Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Brown the ground sausage in a skillet over medium heat until done.
- Saute the onions in the sausage grease for 3-4 minutes or until barely translucent.
- Place sausage and onions into at the crock pot (at least a 6-quart slow cooker for space).
- Add broth/stock, cauliflower florets, kale, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. (If you like your Kale more on the crisp side, do not add until the last 1 or 2 hours.)
- When done, add the heavy cream and stir until combined.
- Serve hot.