RICH HOT SOUP! Gotta love it. This is one of my husband’s favorite soups. Hearty and healthy. Cauliflower is used as the bulk in the soup, along with the veggies and sausage. You will want to make this one today.
- 1 pound mild or hot ground Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon sausage grease
- ½ cup finely diced onion or (about 1 small onion)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 large cauliflower head, diced into small florets
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
cialis 5 mg or 20mg xr https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/free-download-english-essays-pdf/17/ https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=roman-history-research-paper-topics 2min viagra les sujets de dissertation francais follow link difference viagra et levitra effexor vs cymbalta thesis for phd essay for school experience https://abt.edu/bestsellers/viagra-4-tablet-fiyat/22/ source follow site what is viagra made of https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/military-to-civilian-resume-writing-services/51/ advantages and disadvantages of electronic books essay masters phd thesis super kamagra original sentence outline argumentative essay essay guide uq blue ice cream viagra helps with homework fainting dizziness lexapro speech essay format spm sample https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/bezahlt-die-private-krankenkasse-viagra/14/ does herbal viagra work women https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/humor-grafico-viagra/20/ https://beaschoolnurse.com/doctor/dr-tom-viagra/31/ business research methods past papers kondom viagra csd500 https://sigma-instruments.com/does-viagra-professional-work-18657/ Instant Pot DUO60 6 Qt 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer
- Brown the ground sausage in a skillet over medium heat until done.
- Saute the onions in the sausage grease for 3-4 minutes or until barely translucent.
- Place sausage and onions into at the crock pot (at least a 6-quart slow cooker for space).
- Add broth/stock, cauliflower florets, kale, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Stir to combine.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours. (If you like your Kale more on the crisp side, do not add until the last 1 or 2 hours.)
- When done, add the heavy cream and stir until combined.
- Serve hot.