In Hawaii, my neighbors dug a hole in the ground and roasted a 1/2 a pig wrapped in banana leaves and spices. The entire neighborhood stood in awe. Today I cook my pork shoulders in a crock pot. Not quite the same affect, but ooooooh the smells in my home and the flavor is wonderful.
see does cialis have the same side effects as viagra https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/american-education-system-essay/6/ get link https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/fluoxetine-tablets/31/ essay planning sheet example essay on chernobyl master thesis hardcover free essay on sarbanes oxley act sample acknowledgements dissertation acquistare cialis con paypal costo cialis yahoo https://ncappa.org/term/essays-on-future-goals/4/ gary rochelle thesis source link https://thembl.org/masters/writing-an-academic-essay-sample/60/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/does-aspirin-help-plants-grow-research-paper/17/ example + thesis statements follow link short essay scholarships 2015 follow link https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/pay-for-my-history-dissertation-methodology/26/ prednisone and liver enyzimes what is child development essay go here https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/school-of-the-future-essay/30/ expository writing how to essay english essay year 5 ap test essay prank https://mysaschool.org/expository/form-paper-research/15/ ielts essay writing blog thesis statements for alcohol abuse INGREDIENTS
- 3 lb pork shoulder
- 1 teaspoon Minced garlic (or chop up a fresh clove)
- 1 teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar with the mother
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- Rinse your shoulder under running water.
- Blot dry with paper towels.
- Combine all the spices and mix them well in a little bowl.
- Sprinkle over and RUB IN all the spices on both sides of your roast. Get your hands into it.
- Lay roast into the crock pot
- Cook on high for about 2 hours, and then turn crock pot down to low heat for an additional 4-5 hours. Internal temperature should be 175-185 degrees in the thickest part of the roast. Don’t overcook, it will get dry.
- If your shoulder has a bone in it, (most do), remove the bone and any big pieces of stringy fat.
- Remove shoulder from crock pot and place on a cutting board or large platter.
- With two forks, (dinner or serving fork doesn’t matter), and pulling in opposite directions, begin shredding your pork.
- When your pork has been torn apart sufficiently, return it to your renderings and mix it up with all those fats and juices.