Sweet, crumbly, light, delicious and KETO friendly. These tea cakes are about 2 net carbs each and resemble the old fashion tea cakes or wedding cookies.
essays on a tale of two cities where to buy tadalafil oral cheap essay aids awareness side-effects from bactrim in hiv patients source url source url http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/college-essay-about-family-history/ source nexium and coumadin interaction natural disasters essays https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/zigbee-thesis/30/ enter site synthroid purchase without prescription levitra no prescription con hipertension se puede tomar viagra cialis soft gel caps https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/essay-for-mother-nature/25/ go to link https://georgehahn.com/playboy/dure-de-leffet-cialis/15/ teel essay structure watch as ict info 1 coursework https://onlineinfo.hartford.edu/dosage/diarkeia-viagra-coupons/39/ enter no prescription ed pills sat essay books drmedrx medical essay about school uniforms against order custom custom essay on pokemon go undergraduate dissertation results doctoral thesis research proposal example buy book reports online Ingredients
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, Xanthan gum, and salt to food processor and pulse until evenly combined.
- Add butter and cream cheese and pulse a bit more until crumbly.
- Add in egg and vinegar and pulse until the dough just begins to come together. Just like flour based pastry, we don’t want to over process, it will become tough. So don’t over mix here, we don’t want it forming a ball yet.
- The mixture ought to resemble coarse breadcrumbs rather than cookie dough.
- Dump the mixture out onto parchment paper and pat/roll out to form a round shape for rolling later.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or up to 3 days. The dough needs to soak up the moisture evenly so don’t rush this step.
- Roll out dough between parchment papers and pop it back into the fridge for 10-15 minutes prior to placing in baking dish (as it will help to keep its shape better). If dough gets warm and too sticky and hard to work with, put back in refrigerator for another 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F/180°C for up to 30 minutes until golden brown for larger items like pot pockets, but only 12-15 minutes for a pie crust or crackers or tarts. Sometimes I cover with aluminum foil to avoid excessive browning and take off about 10 minutes before it’s done.