Crispy, crunchy and quick Fried Chicken. Thighs with skins are my favorite, and I just love fried chicken skin. I think you’ll like this one too. From start to finish, it was about 45 minutes and it was delicious. KETO or not, your family will love this Fried Chicken.
best 10 custom writing websites
case study research method advantages
english paper for bank exam
essay paper on racial profiling
essay not plagiarized
cialis per nachnahme kaufen
best canadain pharmacybiz
compare and contrast essay assignment sheet
bergen county academies admissions essay
generic viagra blogs
how to outline for a research paper
descriptive writing examples christmas
high school senior thesis topic
what is an academic writing
sildenafil citrate tablet dosage
efa supplement paxil interactions
blade runner analysis essay
The Egg Wash
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 cup water
Coating for the chicken
- Dump approximately 1/2 of a 3.5 oz bag of Pork Rinds into a Ziploc bag.
- Pound them into crumbs with your meat hammer, or a wooden spoon (or a rubber mallet).
- Add seasonings to bag.
- Shake well to combine.
Cooking the Chicken
- Place large skillet on stove and add enough bacon grease to give about 1/4 of an inch depth of grease.
- Whisk the eggs in a rather generous sized bowl
- Add Cream and water and mix throughly.
- Dip Chicken pieces into the wash and turn over a few times.
- Immediately take the wet chicken piece and put into the baggie. ( I usually do two at a time)
- You want a little air in the bag when you shake it so don’t squeeze it tight.
- Shake until the chicken is well coated and remove from bag and place on plate or directly into your skillet.
- Turn your heat to medium low, and allow the chicken to brown before flipping the thighs the first time.
- Continue to cook on medium low. Cooking about 5 minutes on each side, we continued cooking until meat thermometer read 165 degrees. Be careful not to stick the thermometer into the bone when checking, that will mess up your temperature.
Some don’t want the extra cheese, and that is OK! We also tested this without the Parmesan Cheese and it was delicious as well.