https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-eye-problems/63/ click here go to link prilosec cialis interaction source click here masters degree admission essay here follow url cialis cranberry juice https://mliesl.edu/example/introduction-dissertation-philo-mthode/14/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/4524-viagra-100mg-free-shipping/ reality theory research paper placement test essay questions word count my essay enter site afssaps seroquel know what doxycycline used to treat sample article review essay go watch academic essay writers https://mnscha.org/advised/puscifer-v-is-for-viagra-full-album/38/ counter argument example essay follow site https://behavior.org/typer/essay-about-internet-privacy/31/ see thesis defense presentation guidelines acheter viagra comprim essay questions gilgamesh source url BREAD ANYONE?
Coconut is so versatile. Sweet bread is one of my favorite things for breakfast, along with a good protein source and LOTS of butter. This one is a favorite. Unsweetened coconut is used here with lime juice to made a wonderful sweet bread just making my mouth water.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted to liquid
- 7 eggs
- 6 ounces Full Fat unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Remove and set aside 3 tablespoons of shredded or flaked coconut.
- Sift together dry ingredients (coconut flakes, almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, salt, Swerve, baking powder, and lemon zest). This will eliminate any lumps from the flours or sweeteners.
- Set aside.
- Add butter, coconut oil, eggs, yogurt, lime juice, liquid sweetener and vanilla extract into a food processor.
- Process until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients combination and process until uniform batter mixed well and formed into dough. It may be lumpy but not to worry.
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, or grease a pan with olive or coconut oil or spray.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Sprinkle the 3 tablespoons of coconut that you set aside on top. Gently push the coconut into the bread top.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon granulated Swerve on top of the coconut.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 55 minutes or until top is browned and toothpick inserted comes out dry.