birth control from canada no rx needed https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/essay-writing-step-by-step/45/ https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/technology-homework/51/ https://sigma-instruments.com/purchase-viagra-singapore-1183/ levitra discounter pool ic acyclovir oral gynazole generico do viagra dissertation only masters essay on ctlls assignments https://home.freshwater.uwm.edu/termpaper/construction-management-thesis-abstract/7/ https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/how-to-write-phd-proposal-pdf/36/ definition of a mother essay follow site the giver essay questions https://www.innovativefitness.com/perioded/kaip-veikia-cialis/37/ source link peace in sri lanka essay go to link 3 way anova hypothesis source can alcohol effect viagra https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/edward-said-essay-orientalism/28/ prince machiavelli essay https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/italia-cialis-online/35/ derrida postmodernism essay when viagra doesn't work suddenly i became me essay beauty defense essay in in photography traditional values whiting dissertation completion fellowship source url levitra kaufen ohne rezept right dosage for cialis BREAD ANYONE?
Coconut is so versatile. Sweet bread is one of my favorite things for breakfast, along with a good protein source and LOTS of butter. This one is a favorite. Unsweetened coconut is used here with lime juice to made a wonderful sweet bread just making my mouth water.
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted to liquid
- 7 eggs
- 6 ounces Full Fat unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Remove and set aside 3 tablespoons of shredded or flaked coconut.
- Sift together dry ingredients (coconut flakes, almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, salt, Swerve, baking powder, and lemon zest). This will eliminate any lumps from the flours or sweeteners.
- Set aside.
- Add butter, coconut oil, eggs, yogurt, lime juice, liquid sweetener and vanilla extract into a food processor.
- Process until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients combination and process until uniform batter mixed well and formed into dough. It may be lumpy but not to worry.
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, or grease a pan with olive or coconut oil or spray.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Sprinkle the 3 tablespoons of coconut that you set aside on top. Gently push the coconut into the bread top.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon granulated Swerve on top of the coconut.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 55 minutes or until top is browned and toothpick inserted comes out dry.