Fried Chicken has an uncanny way of bringing warmth and comfort into my home. I haven’t lost that with Keto. These chicken nuggets are breaded with Keto friendly pork rinds. They are easy to put together and taste delish. If you want to add pizzazz to your nuggets, soak them in dill pickle juice overnight as a marinade. Then follow the recipe as written. The marinade adds a kick to the flavor. I love it.
scientific research on animals essay
essay on the contrast of characters in shaw's pygmalion
customer relationship marketing strategies
a search for identity essay
horror essay examples
buy book review
essay for artificial intelligence
creative writing camp dc
price of crestor at costco 141
thesis on iot pdf
comparison and contrast an essay
writing the qualitative dissertation
how to remove yahoo mail from iphone 8
literature review on ratio analysis essays
custom essay com
generic cialis discussion board forum
career of choice essay
- 4 chicken thighs.
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag of Pork Rinds (about 8 oz of dust)
- 1Tsp of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Coconut oil for frying.
- Place the Pork Rinds in a food processor and crush until they resemble dust.
- Place in a shallow bowl, you will use this for breading the chicken.
- Place spices in a zip lock baggie and toss to mix well.
- Add chicken to the bag and give it a good shake. The spices should cover the pieces of chicken.
- In a large skillet put in approximately 1 cup of coconut oil and turn the heat on medium.
- While this heating up, break the eggs beat them well in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the seasoned chicken nuggets into the egg wash, then roll the chicken pieces in the pork rinds. (I use a fork to manipulate the pieces.
- Place nuggets into the hot coconut oil and cook for approximately 10 minutes (judge your oil’s temperature, turn down if necessary)
- When done, remove and place on paper towels to drain.
- They are now ready to serve with your favorite KETO dipping sauce.