Pumpkin is good any time of the year. These cream cheese muffins will bring a smile to your face. It brings happy memories to me and hopefully to you as well.
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
Mixing up the Muffins
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Kerry Gold Butter
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling
- 6 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbsp of Swerve
- 1 tbsp of heavy cream
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Place the ingredients for the cream cheese filling in a bowl. Mix the cream cheese, swerve, cream and vanilla until smooth. I used this blender to blend all my ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325. Take a muffin tin and line each cup with parchment or cup cake paper.
- Combine the remaining ingredients into a medium bowl or your Ninja blender. Blend together with a whisk, the almond flour, swerve, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, butter, almond milk, and vanilla extract. Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Place a spoonful of batter for each muffin into the muffin tin. Make a well in the middle of the batter and drop a tbsp of cream cheese filling in the middle. Now cover this up with some remaining batter.
- Bake at 325 for 25 minutes. top should be set and edges just slightly brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before placing them a wire rack to cool completely.