Fried Rice is a great side, and this cauliflower rice is no different. Don’t be shy in adding favorite extra ingredients. The possibilities are endless. This side combines teriyaki and veggies to make a delicious and tasty breakfast or a garnish under a number of dishes.
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 6 servings
click essay about youth today viagra costs in india patent viagra canada https://atc.bentley.edu/admission/israel-palestine-essays/12/ usa essay writing english daily newspapers https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/can-you-take-probitics-with-crestor/14/ viagra online pharmacy india https://vabf.org/reading/ib-extended-essays-help/250/ a jury of her peers essay ideas jcq lost coursework autobiographical essay writing prompts popular admission paper editor website us custom scholarship essay writers site uk source link https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/harm-with-taking-nexium-24-for-a-long-time/10/ karl marx biography essay go here https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/opinion-essay-on-social-networks/17/ teton gravity research wallpaper bystolic side effect watch https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/online-scholarship-no-essay/36/ https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/argumentative-essay-writer-service/3/ https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/phd-thesis-in-finance-download-free/6/ sildenafil citrate (generic viagra) business fax cover letter template overnight viagra pharmacy overnight essay prompts for 7th graders https://homemods.org/usc/reasons-for-going-to-college-essay/46/ iui clomid Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice (I found bags of chopped and crumbled cauliflower at Walmart without extra ingredients for convenience)
- 3 eggs beaten with a fork
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 tbsp teriyaki coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large skillet or wok.
- Add garlic and dehydrated onions and cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Stir cauliflower rice into oil and garlic, carrots, celery, then push to the side.
- Combine eggs and almond milk, then pour into the pan and cook scrambled.
- Stir scrambled eggs into the cauliflower rice.
- Mix in Teriyaki Coconut Aminos and stir over medium heat for a minute or two until all is well heated.