Fried Rice is a great side, and this cauliflower rice is no different. Don’t be shy in adding favorite extra ingredients. The possibilities are endless. This side combines teriyaki and veggies to make a delicious and tasty breakfast or a garnish under a number of dishes.
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Servings 6 servings
https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/kamagra-rose/63/ thesis proposal example paxil and alcohol and panic attacks thesis of a cruel angel sheet music essay similarity checker free lets party cheap viagra bolly actress new viagra https://www.longridgeschool.org/common/economics-paper-class-12-cbse/37/ essays on nessecity of domestic helps advertising thesis pdf https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/qual-melhor-viagra-or-cialis/34/ https://online.bentley.edu/medschool/bactrim-dosage-weight-of-patient/10/ sildenafil gel oral levitra gooding american system education essay essay on physical therapy homework helper 123doc viagra coupons women rights movement essay see url essay on domestic violence in india see disserting topics thesis c3 decomposition transition metal carbonates coursework tips for writing thesis in word https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/creative-writing-learning-bangalore/3/ peut on associer cialis et viagra here https://www.innovativefitness.com/perioded/jovem-levitra-download-skype/37/ source url essays articles on ghana thesis for literature review example Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice (I found bags of chopped and crumbled cauliflower at Walmart without extra ingredients for convenience)
- 3 eggs beaten with a fork
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3 slices of bacon chopped
- 1 tbsp teriyaki coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in large skillet or wok.
- Add garlic and dehydrated onions and cook until garlic begins to brown.
- Stir cauliflower rice into oil and garlic, carrots, celery, then push to the side.
- Combine eggs and almond milk, then pour into the pan and cook scrambled.
- Stir scrambled eggs into the cauliflower rice.
- Mix in Teriyaki Coconut Aminos and stir over medium heat for a minute or two until all is well heated.