Thinking of a salty crunchy snack? Zucchini Chips have the crunch you are looking for with the tang of vinegar and the saltiness you crave. These are healthy and satisfying and so easy. I like mine in the dehydrator, as I think they get crispier, but these can be done in the oven as well. Make these up and put in Ziploc bag to keep fresh and crisp. Great for an outing or whenever you need some salty crunch.
So what the heck is a mandolin slicer? Back in the day, we called them vegetable slicers. I’ve had one since the 70s but didn’t know that they were called mandolin slicers. They are great if you want even slices. Cutting by hand can give you many different thicknesses and then the chips don’t get done at the same time. So these are great for nice even slices. A knife will work in a pinch.
https://thembl.org/masters/essay-ideas-creative/60/ https://georgehahn.com/playboy/does-cymbalta-cause-nightmares/15/ watch see computers essays go to link viagra 50 mg fiyat go to site sample research papers in chicago style preuve paternite dissertation go to link interesting topic ideas for a research paper essay clothes fashion porque no me hizo efecto el cialis https://drtracygapin.com/erections/proscar-mutagenic-tetragenic/25/ duracion efecto del viagra https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/subtitle-essay/8/ http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=maxitrol-colirio-generico-de-cialis click here animation of protein essay - transcription https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/how-is-an-essay-written/30/ https://shedbuildermag.com/research/aku-no-hana-bd-comparison-essay/28/ psychiatric nursing thesis topics can you buy viagra over the counter usa https://tetratherapeutics.com/treatmentrx/requip-ad/34/ go to site https://georgehahn.com/playboy/funao-do-cialis/15/ kamagra via huisarts examples of descriptive and narrative essays ibps english question papers follow site source site Ingredients:
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini about 2-3 medium
- 2 tbsp light olive oil, or avocado oil or liquid coconut or sunflower oil (these all have slightly different flavors)
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar, apple cider vinegar (with the mother) or dill pickle juice (you pick)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Himalayan Sea Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Paprika (optional)
- Using a mandolin slicer or knife, slice zucchini as thin and as evenly as possible.
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil and vinegar together.
- Place zucchini in a large bowl and toss with oil and vinegar.
- Add zucchini in even layers to dehydrator then sprinkle with sea salt, pepper, & paprika.
- The thickness of your sliced zucchini will vary the cooking time for your dehydrator. Set the timer from 8-14 hours. Temperature setting was 135 degrees F.
- Store chips in an airtight container.
If you do not have a dehydrator, you can put these on two baking sheets lined with parchment paper in the oven at 450 degrees for about 30 minutes to dry them out crispy or cook them slowly at 200 degrees for up to 3 hours, depending on the thickness of your chips. Be sure to turn them over at least one time, better several times in order to get an even crisping. With two trays, switching from top to bottom rack in the oven when you turn them helps with even done-ness as well. The difference will be in texture. It’s a personal preference.
Serving these with GG’s Quick and Easy Ranch Dressing.…
OH MY!! Serving Size- about ½ cup and Total Carbohydrates 2.9g