follow url essay for cfa scholarship sildenafil 50mg efeitos colaterais click here viagra definition gefГјhl follow site obama inauguration speech go site analysis essay proofreading for hire online https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/globalization-essays-introduction/22/ can do my homework tablet https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/augmentin-dose-for-pig/11/ review literature thesis format prednisone muscle weakness https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/essay-on-mobiles-boon-or-bane/25/ worksheets to help with writing get link https://carlgans.org/report/admission-essays-for-mba/7/ click nco 2020 blc essay course hero cialis for sale south africa essayist knighted army value respect essay thesis on radio frequency identification buy nexium online pharmacy is creative writing capitalized college essay help atlanta levitra jasper henry ford essay outlines https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/erfahrung-mit-kamagra/200/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/5666-viagra-hearing-loss/ levitra dosage instructions A not so sweet sweet treat? We got one here. Almonds slivered up and melted into dark chocolate. Sweeten as you see fit, we didn’t use much. Great for a quick pick me up or that sweet bite after dinner. Either way, this recipe takes 10 minutes and then cool. Treats are now within easy reach.
Pre-heat oven to 400
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flaked coconut and almonds together, and then spread the almonds and coconut on a baking sheet.
- When oven is hot, place the almonds and coconut into the oven.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes. This will allow both to brown slightly. Be careful not to over cook and burn the coconut.
- Take out of the oven and set aside to cool
- Put about an inch of water In a double broiler and bring to a boil, then turn down the heat to about medium low.
- Add the Cacao Butter and Chocolate bar pieces and stirring constantly, melt.
- Turn up heat to about a medium heat. Add the sweeteners and vanilla extract and mix well.
- When fully mixed set aside to cool slightly. (only a minute or two)
- Line a Pie Plate spring form pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture into the paper
- Now sprinkle the mixture of almonds and coconut evenly onto the warm chocolate mixture and with a butter knife, gently swirl it round to get the nuts into it evenly. Don’t over mix.
- Lastly, sprinkle the course grind Pink Himalayan Salt over the mixture.
- Place in the fridge and allow to cool completely until hard.
- When ready to serve or store, take parchment paper out and break bark into approximately 12 pieces.
Recipe yields about 12 fat bombs, and with my brands of ingredients each about 2g of net carbs, and 2.5g of protein.