see go site photo essay redneck texas https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/frc-team-essays/17/ go https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/meldonium-uses-for-athletes/14/ cheaper celebrex model chinese essay on yellow ribbon enter take viagra with yohimbe https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-alternative-malaysia-6564/ child directed speech atheism essay titles design technology ib extended essay essay nurse go acknowledgement thesis for dean https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/cialis-branson/96/ https://chfn.org/fastered/prednisolone-reactions/36/ christmas light installation essex click statistical analysis in thesis malakli kopek fiyati viagra enter site https://explorationproject.org/annotated/thesis-and-report-on-bourgeois-democracy-and-the-dictatorship-of-the-proletariat/80/ https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/engineering-lab-report/3/ follow link https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-simple-present-continuous/10/ source site essay national integration and cohesion go to site I went over to a KETO girlfriend’s house one day and she had just taken these out of the oven. OMG!, I wanted to marry her… (I’m already married btw). These are not as sweet as Momma’s pecan pie, but they are a tiny slice of heaven. Choose your sweetener and get out your pecans. You are gonna love these.
INGREDIENTS for the Shortbread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil – melted
- 1 tbsp keto friendly sweetener (Erythritol, Swerve or Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 1 tsp vanilla
INGREDIENTS for the Pecan Topping
Directions 1 (the Shortbread)
- Melt coconut oil and get you a piece of parchment paper for your backing dish.
- Mix all ingredients for shortbread in a bowl.
- Mixture will appear fluffy and almost flour like.
- Using your fingers and a utensil, press the shortbread crust into a 9×9 or an 8×10 baking dish for perfection in the thickness of the topping.
- Using your spoon or ladle, flatten the crust into the dish and spread it pretty thin.
- Bake 15 minutes. Take out and set aside to cool.
Directions 2 (the filling)
- Mix all ingredients with the exception of your pecans in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir continuously with a whisk to completely combine all ingredients.
- Simmer for approximately 7-10 minutes until mixture begins to bubble up and darken and thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit a minute.
- Add chopped pecans and stir into the mixture.
- Pour mixture onto the shortbread crust.
- Place pecan halves strategically so you can cut 12 bars with a pecan in the middle of each.
- Put back in the oven and back for 15-20 minutes.