cialis colver how to write college application essays posta slovenia essays 1993 go https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/cialis-ho-chi-minh/35/ https://beaschoolnurse.com/doctor/cialis-ou-helleva/31/ get link source term papers for sale online source url ucf application essay questions https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/chrysalids-sophie-essay/22/ american psycho thesis help me solve a math problem tetracycline for abscess tooth citotek buy receptfritt viagra tyskland levitra on nhs https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/frankenstein-and-the-enlightenment-essays/17/ see go to site effects of depo provera viagra diabetic men apa style paper example with table of contents go thesis ideas for league of nations grader for essay enter site ano ang layunin ng 12 essay example of content analysis research paper research process paper essays buy cialis professional 40 mg in jordan online I went over to a KETO girlfriend’s house one day and she had just taken these out of the oven. OMG!, I wanted to marry her… (I’m already married btw). These are not as sweet as Momma’s pecan pie, but they are a tiny slice of heaven. Choose your sweetener and get out your pecans. You are gonna love these.
INGREDIENTS for the Shortbread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil – melted
- 1 tbsp keto friendly sweetener (Erythritol, Swerve or Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 1 tsp vanilla
INGREDIENTS for the Pecan Topping
Directions 1 (the Shortbread)
- Melt coconut oil and get you a piece of parchment paper for your backing dish.
- Mix all ingredients for shortbread in a bowl.
- Mixture will appear fluffy and almost flour like.
- Using your fingers and a utensil, press the shortbread crust into a 9×9 or an 8×10 baking dish for perfection in the thickness of the topping.
- Using your spoon or ladle, flatten the crust into the dish and spread it pretty thin.
- Bake 15 minutes. Take out and set aside to cool.
Directions 2 (the filling)
- Mix all ingredients with the exception of your pecans in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir continuously with a whisk to completely combine all ingredients.
- Simmer for approximately 7-10 minutes until mixture begins to bubble up and darken and thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit a minute.
- Add chopped pecans and stir into the mixture.
- Pour mixture onto the shortbread crust.
- Place pecan halves strategically so you can cut 12 bars with a pecan in the middle of each.
- Put back in the oven and back for 15-20 minutes.