essay in hindi tree plantation https://pacoimabeautiful.org/erectionrx/seroquel-and-snoring/33/ go to site buying accutane online il viagra aiuta la prostata https://onlineinfo.hartford.edu/dosage/plavix-gas-side-effects/39/ sildenafil vs pfizer enter https://ncappa.org/term/the-best-moment-of-my-life-essays/4/ https://reprosource.com/hospital/aura-trading-company-viagra/72/ broadway viagra iraq country profile cialis aspirin essay reaction biljni cialis apotekarska essay history local photo term papers writers papers in applications of operations research essay travelogue https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/is-tadalafil-equivalent-to-cialis/63/ https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/epigraph-essay-format/29/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/paying-for-essay/20/ top custom writing sites essayer des lentilles en lignes how to write an exemplification essay examples source get link https://psijax.edu/medicine/lisinopril-y-cialis/50/ https://makeitinla.org/writer/essay-rubric-samples/32/ https://thembl.org/masters/mass-media-essay-writing/60/ charlotte newcombe dissertation fellow go to link can cialis lower your blood pressure I went over to a KETO girlfriend’s house one day and she had just taken these out of the oven. OMG!, I wanted to marry her… (I’m already married btw). These are not as sweet as Momma’s pecan pie, but they are a tiny slice of heaven. Choose your sweetener and get out your pecans. You are gonna love these.
INGREDIENTS for the Shortbread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil – melted
- 1 tbsp keto friendly sweetener (Erythritol, Swerve or Lakanto Monkfruit)
- 1 tsp vanilla
INGREDIENTS for the Pecan Topping
Directions 1 (the Shortbread)
- Melt coconut oil and get you a piece of parchment paper for your backing dish.
- Mix all ingredients for shortbread in a bowl.
- Mixture will appear fluffy and almost flour like.
- Using your fingers and a utensil, press the shortbread crust into a 9×9 or an 8×10 baking dish for perfection in the thickness of the topping.
- Using your spoon or ladle, flatten the crust into the dish and spread it pretty thin.
- Bake 15 minutes. Take out and set aside to cool.
Directions 2 (the filling)
- Mix all ingredients with the exception of your pecans in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir continuously with a whisk to completely combine all ingredients.
- Simmer for approximately 7-10 minutes until mixture begins to bubble up and darken and thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit a minute.
- Add chopped pecans and stir into the mixture.
- Pour mixture onto the shortbread crust.
- Place pecan halves strategically so you can cut 12 bars with a pecan in the middle of each.
- Put back in the oven and back for 15-20 minutes.