Fresh Sage and Parsley add bursting flavor to this bread recipe. It’s moist like a quick bread, slices and toasts like sandwich bread. So full of flavor and substance. You will fall in love with this herb bread.
racism in colleges essays the bean trees thesis charles lindbergh essay muscle essays https://equalitymi.org/citrate/viagra-apotheke-berlin/29/ enter site boston university supplement essay 2014 essay topics list for xat https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/bioessay-of-yeast-proteins/29/ mobile food truck business plan sample watch levitra in contrassegno https://chfn.org/fastered/does-viagra-do-blood/36/ lethal dose viagra analysis essay for films dissertation chapters plan driver resume objectives examples https://homemods.org/usc/candy-essay/46/ xenical online pharmacy no prescription write my paper apa style enter site negative effects of lasix on horses see free research paper outline here here apa 6 essay templates media bias essays free go to site medication gude cleocin source INGREDIENTS
- 2.5 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 Kerry gold butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 whole eggs (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves cut into tiny pieces (or 1 tsp ground sage)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves cut into tiny pieces (or 2 tsp dried parsley)
- 1 tsp rosemary seasoning
- 2 tsp baking powder
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, blend together room temperature 1/2 cup of butter and 8 oz of cream cheese until it’s a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Add Rosemary, sage, and parsley seasonings to the mixture and whip it until completely combined.
- Add the eggs, one and a time and continue mixing the batter until smooth
- Add baking powder to the flour and sift together to blend it (or stir it together in a bowl to combine)
- Finally, add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and continue to blend until completely incorporated. Pause to scrape the sides of the bowl a couple times in the process. Batter will be a bit thick. (resembling cornbread batter)
- I used 3 mini loaf pans, and filled each one about 3/4 the way to the top. You can use a bigger loaf pan, but this will increase cooking time.
- Bake the mini loaves for about 35 minutes. Larger loaf pan about 50-55 minutes.
- Bread should be golden brown on top and pass the toothpick test (sticking into the center and pulling out clean).
This Recipe makes about 24 thin slices.
Each slice is 20g fat, 5.5g protein, 5gcarbs, 2.5g fiber = 2.5 Net Carbs