Cool weather is a great time for Chowder. Seafood Chowder, so creamy and delicious. This is similar to clam chowder but with the addition of shrimp and crab added to the mix. This KETO soup is rich, hearty, filling, and so easy to make, don’t miss this one.
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 0.50 cup Mushrooms
- 4 tbsp Onion Flakes
- 2 tbsp, black pepper
- 2 tbsp(s), Old Bay Seasoning Seasoning
- 4 Bay Leaves
- 6 oz White Crab Meat (can)
- 2 10 oz cans Whole Baby Clams
- 6 oz Tiny Shrimp-canned
- 8 tbsp Butter
- Carrot Raw (1 Large) (yes – this much carrot will not hurt your keto journey)
- 2 cups Cauliflower Crumbles “Dried Rice” Blend
- 2 cup Mexican Blend Grated Cheese
- Get a medium sauce pan larger than 2 quarts. I used 2.5 quart sauce pan.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and bring to a medium heat.
- Add butter, onion flakes, mushrooms, crab, baby clams, grated carrot, cauliflower crumbles and baby shrimp to the pan with the chicken broth.
- Add the spices. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to blend.
- Now add the heavy cream and stir and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- When serving your chowder, top of your bowl with 2 oz of grated Mexican cheese blend.
Makes 8 1 cup servings.