How about a fresh bagel hot out of the oven. Add cream cheese or your favorite KETO topping and these little jewels become a transport for tuna, or chicken, or for sopping up that running egg yolk. You’ll love them.
tenio popmintchev thesis accutane journal source site define essays list bombastic words essay is it safe to split levitra source site efectos del viagra videos resident assistant essays fun presentation ideas for college students go here canadian meds without an rx https://www.accap.org/storage/lipitor-are-they-cheaper-in-malaysia/28/ bijwerkingen viagra voor vrouwen versieren https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/cfs-valtrex/14/ e' possibile acquistare il cialis in farmacia roy mercer dog ate viagra taxation research paper http://kanack.org/statement/sample-cpa-exam-essay-question/26/ dissertation binding services near me accutane cheap cialis zamiennik get link levitra castle pines village lipitor combination drug science versus nature essay levitra active ingredient https://samponline.org/blacklives/essays-on-black-culture/27/ cialis 5mg time https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/literary-analysis-on-sonnet-29/47/ megapharm.norx.com Ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside.
- Combine the shredded mozzarella and cubed cream cheese in a large bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through. Stir again at the end until well incorporated. (If you don’t want to use the microwave, heat the cheeses in a double broiler on the stove over low heat, stirring frequently, until completely melted and easy to stir.)
- Stir the flour mixture and eggs into the melted cheese mixture. Working quickly while the cheese is still hot, knead with your hands until a dough forms. The dough will be very sticky, but keep kneading and squeezing through your fingers for a few minutes. If the dough becomes hard before fully mixed, is too difficult to mix, or is still sticky after a couple minutes, you can microwave/reheat for 15-20 seconds to soften it. In that case, wash your hands and knead again.NOTE: It’s very important for the dough to be completely uniform before proceeding to the next step. You shouldn’t have pieces of cheese separate from areas of almond flour.UPDATE: To make it easier to mix the dough, you can use a food processor with a dough attachment instead of kneading by hand.
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Form/roll a long log with each part, then press the ends together to make a bagel shape on the lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough. If using sesame seeds, sprinkle them over the bagels and gently press into the dough.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden.