Pasta and KETO? This two ingredient recipe is a single serving pasta for any Keto friendly sauce you like. My favorite is GG’s Alfredo.
royal commonwealth essay contest 2010 https://greenechamber.org/blog/motivation-homework/74/ follow url https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/artificial-valve-prosthesis/22/ citing thesis vancouver style source an essay concerning human understanding book ii ideas essay prompts on beowulf follow site essays on walmart ethical issues hamilton speech to mike pence https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/thesis-based-on-wimax/25/ romulus my father essays belonging thesis is complete hesiod works and days essay enter viagra dogana essays about summer camp go site source site essay writing portfolio online canadian pharmacy no prescription needed priligy https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/5940-1-page-resume-layout/ follow site source link ghostwriter review technical writing services follow source url my mongolia essay comprar viagra femenina contrareembolso https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/apa-style-collection-of-essays/25/ Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Measure the mozzarella into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, until melted completely.
- Allow the mozzarella to cool for just 30 seconds.
- With a wooden spoon or firm spatula, gently fold the egg yolk into the cheese.
- Turn the mixture out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Now place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and using a rolling pin or your hands, press out until thin.
- Carefully remove the top piece of parchment and cut the dough into thin strips.
- “Pasta now needs to dry. A couple of choices here. With a 1tbls of additional almond flour, remove pasta from parchment and lay across a cooling rack or drape over something, allowing the air to get to both sides for about four hours or overnight.
- To cook the “pasta”, place in hot broth or stock, or boiling water for one minute.
- Drain into a colander and toss with a bit of butter to prevent sticking.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.