Pasta and KETO? This two ingredient recipe is a single serving pasta for any Keto friendly sauce you like. My favorite is GG’s Alfredo.
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Measure the mozzarella into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, until melted completely.
- Allow the mozzarella to cool for just 30 seconds.
- With a wooden spoon or firm spatula, gently fold the egg yolk into the cheese.
- Turn the mixture out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Now place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and using a rolling pin or your hands, press out until thin.
- Carefully remove the top piece of parchment and cut the dough into thin strips.
- “Pasta now needs to dry. A couple of choices here. With a 1tbls of additional almond flour, remove pasta from parchment and lay across a cooling rack or drape over something, allowing the air to get to both sides for about four hours or overnight.
- To cook the “pasta”, place in hot broth or stock, or boiling water for one minute.
- Drain into a colander and toss with a bit of butter to prevent sticking.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.