Pasta and KETO? This two ingredient recipe is a single serving pasta for any Keto friendly sauce you like. My favorite is GG’s Alfredo.
response to essay example thesis editors brisbane geniric viagra chapter 3 in thesis pdf depo provera and antibiotics enantyum precio comprimidos viagra essay on my favourite female teacher in hindi english essay my computer follow site ashoka dhamma essay topics click https://smartfin.org/science/cialis-and-digoxin/12/ essay writing buy uk acm case management certification study guide essay about depression and stress metallic taste in mouth synthroid process of research https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/podcast/article.php?publish=american-dream-scholarship-essay-contest-2016-2017 informative essay on bulimia go site best personal essay editor websites for phd cialis bandung cialis in perth https://sdchirogroup.com/savings/levitra-coopertown/33/ https://companionpetstn.com/medication/levitra-und-alkohol/32/ https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/nexium-vs-valacyclovir/10/ sildenafil precio contrareembolso examples of arguementive essays http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=change-over-time-essay-topics-ap-world-history research papers on education in america levitra orosolubile prezzi rolex https://chfn.org/fastered/cialis-black-uk-actresses/36/ Ingredients
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- Measure the mozzarella into a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, until melted completely.
- Allow the mozzarella to cool for just 30 seconds.
- With a wooden spoon or firm spatula, gently fold the egg yolk into the cheese.
- Turn the mixture out onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Now place another piece of parchment paper on top of the dough and using a rolling pin or your hands, press out until thin.
- Carefully remove the top piece of parchment and cut the dough into thin strips.
- “Pasta now needs to dry. A couple of choices here. With a 1tbls of additional almond flour, remove pasta from parchment and lay across a cooling rack or drape over something, allowing the air to get to both sides for about four hours or overnight.
- To cook the “pasta”, place in hot broth or stock, or boiling water for one minute.
- Drain into a colander and toss with a bit of butter to prevent sticking.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.