Mushrooms are like vegetable meat. Thick and hearty. This dish is quick and simple and oh so filling. Combined with cheese and meat, with minimal preparation time and complete in less than an hour. Enjoy this dish tonight.
http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=lybridos-pfizer-viagra watch vipps viagra o henry ending essay source site apa formatting citation example https://samponline.org/blacklives/solving-problems-algebraically/27/ go to site https://georgehahn.com/playboy/compare-viagra-or-cialis/15/ https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/long-term-evolution/25/ https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-about-a-famous-painting/30/ thesis on church administration aitsl proficiency standards essay enter site https://hobcawbarony.org/coursework/an-essay-on-cointegration-and-error-correction-models-over-40/27/ https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/best-sample-of-reflective-essay/26/ 7 essay 72223 help me write my research paper https://explorationproject.org/annotated/i-am-accounting-essay/80/ go site valium and viagra online store CANANDIAN LASIX WATER PILL go to site nexium tablets 20mg assignments of rents and leases maxolon watch world of white papers writers market agencies is cialis a prescription drug in us https://heystamford.com/writing/aplia-homework-help/8/ go to link INGREDIENTS:
- 4-5 Portabella mushroom caps (about 12 ounces total-either 4-5 of the little ones or 2 big ones)
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheese mix (mozzarella, cheddar, or a Mexican blend – all work well)
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 2 tablespoons finely minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup finely cut spinach leaves (fresh or frozen-thawed)
- Fry bacon (or bake it) until crispy and then set aside on paper towels.
- If using the smaller mushrooms, after washing, break off the stems and chop up into very small pieces.
- Note: If using the larger mushrooms, I prefer to break of the stems and then with a spoon, scrape the gills from the cap. Discard the gills.
- Using the bacon grease from the bacon, add the diced mushroom stems, onions, garlic and seasonings to the grease and saute’ until onions are translucent. This won’t take long.
- Place mushroom caps on a baking dish, and for easy cleanup, I like to put them on parchment paper. (this also allows me to eat the melted cheese that falls off the sides)
- Pour grease, onion, garlic and mushroom mixture into a mixing bowl. Don’t leave the grease behind.
- Combine Cheeses and cut spinach to your mixture and stir together until well blended.
- Crumble the cooled bacon into small pieces and add to the mixture as well.
- Divide mixture evenly and stuff into the mushroom caps.
- Top each cap with an extra sprinkle of cheese on top.
- Place in preheated oven for about 20 minutes until cheese is oooey gooey on top.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of chives or parsley.