PUDDING…. pudding in the morning, pudding in the evening, pudding at suppertime. Just saying, I could eat pudding anytime. This one is KETO friendly. You can dress it up with coconut or chocolate chips or flavoring of your choice. Add heavy whipping cream w a bit of your favorite sweetener for a whipping cream topping. YUM.
indian pharmacies that sell pain meds https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=research-paper-how-to-write-a-problem-statement https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/help-writing-an-outline-for-a-research-paper/27/ cialis or viagra which works better nasacort herbs take the place cialis see dissertation proposal help 2018 winter olympics essay viagra natural contraindicaciones https://explorationproject.org/annotated/value-of-teachers-essay/80/ get link go to link m commerce thesis buy critical essay go to site viagra ferid https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/how-long-does-it-take-for-synthroid-to-be-effective/13/ cheap viagra new zealand se ocupa receta para comprar cialis how to come out of depression on your own eve essay verification engine source site source essay on historical place levitra st. charles https://www.accap.org/storage/effexor-xr-and-nightmares/28/ hw to write a narative essay GPC Health Canada strong essay transitions click quantum physics research papers dependence on computers good or bad essay Ingredients
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners(or other keto sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum thickening agent
- 2 large whole eggs
- 3 large egg yolks
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Bean Powder
- 1 teaspoonSweetleaf Clear Liquid Stevia
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (I use Great Lakes or Knox)
- 2 tablespoons of softened Kerry Gold Butter.
- 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan Salt
Mixing your gelatin.
Place a large strainer or colander over a bowl by the stove to filter the sauce after heating the mixture. Prepare your gelatin. In a tiny container, sprinkle your gelatin over 1 tablespoon of water, mix well and let sit.
- Place the cream and almond milk in a medium sauce pan and turn on the heat to medium – low and bring to a simmer stirring occasionally. (don’t allow to boil)
- Next, add Swerve, xanthan gum. vanilla powder and salt in medium heat-proof mixing bowl and mix together with a small whisk to eliminate any lumps.
- Add the two whole eggs and 3 large egg yolks to the dry ingredients and whisk together until smooth.
- When the cream simmers, turn-off the heat and while continuing to whisk the eggs, slowly pour all of the cream into the mixing bowl with the egg mixture.
- Put the entire mixture back into saucepan, using a spatula to get every last drop, and then turn the heat again to medium-low and begin whisking the cream pudding mixture. After a couple of minutes, it will start to thicken slightly. Whisk a little faster. In another minute or so it will begin to look thicker. Cook for 1 more minute, whisking briskly. DON’T LET THE MIXTURE BOIL, it will scramble the eggs.
- Remove the pot from heat, and continue whisking for another minute. Now add and whisk in the remaining ingredients, vanilla, stevia (to taste), butter and the gelatin mixture.
- Then, press the pastry cream through the strainer, catching any large pieces.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes approximately 4 servings. (1/2 cup each)
- For cooling, cover the dishes with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours to overnight.
Enjoy with your favorite whipped fluff on top or just plain….. Delish!