I don’t know about you, but sometimes, I want butter bread with my meal… or as my meal. OMGOSH!!! This is the easiest and quickest bread I’ve ever seen. 90 seconds and you have more than you could eat in a sitting. It’s fluffy, it’s hot, and it’s delicious and what a wonderful transport for my Kerry Gold.
[playbuzz-item item=”fdbb9945-4055-412c-9e95-22a62245f54e” format=”story”]
- ¼ cup fine ground almond flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill Superfine Almond Flour, you can get it at Amazon)
- ½ Teas Aluminum Free Baking power
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon melted Butter
- Get out a big coffee mug, (nothing ginormous, just a good sized mug)
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk vigorously until well blended. I usually do this in a small mixing bowl and then spatula it into my mug, but you can mix it right in the mug if you can stir it without issues.
- Now after the batter is in the mug, smack the mug on the counter a couple of times to get all the bubbles out.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- When done, take out and turn upside down on cutting board and the hot bread should just fall out.
- Cut into slices after slightly cooled. It yields 4 to 5 slices depending on thickness. Each about the side of a slice of bread without the crust.