Cauliflower is a vegetable that you want to love. This garlic rice recipe adds flavor and variety to create a wonderful low carb side dish. Seasonings are unlimited. Coconut Aminos are the secret. This one calls for garlic, but teriyaki or even cayenne pepper would also be an option.
By Dr. Mercola
- Cauliflower is a member of the cancer-fighting cruciferous family of vegetables
- Cauliflower is anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich, and may boost both your heart and brain health
- Eating cauliflower will provide your body with impressive amounts of vitamin C, vitamin k, beta-carotene, and much more while supporting healthy digestion and detoxification
Benefits of Cauliflower
- Fight cancer
- Boost Heart Health
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- Boost your Brain Health
- Detoxification Support
- Digestive Benefits
- Antioxidants and Photo-nutrients Galore
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
Amazon is now selling dry cauliflower. Only one ingredient and has a good shelf life. Great when you are running low on time or having an unplanned meal. Check it out!
I LOVE MY NINJA. There is nothing it can’t do, except maybe walk my food to the table. Processing cauliflower, or carrots, or making smooth sauces. This baby knows no limits. They have incredible deals on them at Amazon. Take a look!
- Break down a head of cauliflower in a food processor until it’s the size of rice.
- Heat bacon grease over high heat, add garlic and dehydrated onion and fry until fragrant.
- Add carrots and stir until thoroughly incorporated.
- Push ingredients to the sides of the pan to create a well.
- Pour in 2 whisked eggs and let it set for 15 seconds.
- Scramble eggs and fold into the cauliflower rice. Season with white pepper and stir in the garlic aminos.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.