If you thought that caramel sauce wasn’t KETO friendly, think again. You will be pleasantly surprised to know that making KETO caramel sauce is just about the same as traditional caramel sauce. Browning the butter first brings out the caramel flavor, adding the sweetener to this just helps it along. Thick, sweet and delicious. You can add this to so many things. I’m thinking ice cream!!
essay about the value of a college education anne mazer book reports custom english essays source url research article analysis example thesis statement example in history https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/woodstock-essay/10/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/1679-disclaimer-for-viagra/ drug nteractions with lamictal https://psijax.edu/medicine/tokio-hotel-viagra-incident/50/ watch maria paola marcialis https://sigma-instruments.com/twitter-and-viagra-20883/ http://kanack.org/statement/organ-donation-research-paper-topic/26/ go here source link see click here watch critical appraisal research paper my personal hero is my mother essay romeo and juliet immature essay follow url mother of the groom speech samples admission paper writing websites ca watch term paper for statistics rigoberta menchu essay go here no prescription online pharmacy flagyl antibiotic for uti source url Ingredients:
- Sauté butter until golden brown in a saucepan, be careful not to burn
- Add salt and confectioners Swerve and stir until dissolved.
- Add cream and keep mixing so it doesn’t separate (Add a little extra creamer if it becomes too thick)
- Taste, Want extra salt? Now is the time.
- Remove from heat and add extract. We add the vanilla after removing from the heat to get the best strength of the extract flavor.
- Stir to mix and cool before storing.
This can be refrigerated and ready to add that sweet taste to your favorite dessert.