Want something different? Do you love butter? This is a small twist on fried eggs, but I didn’t know, that blackening butter could taste so good. Do you fix your eggs the same way all the time? Now you can try something different.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbls of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbls Kerry Gold butter
- 1 teas of parsley, finely chopped
- In a small skillet, heat the vinegar and bring it to a boil, until it reduces it by half.
- Pour this into a little dish and set aside.
- Cooking the eggs: For this recipe the eggs do not have to be fried. You may poach, scramble or fry. Perfect your eggs in your preferred method and then…..
- Pour the vinegar render over your eggs and dish out onto a plate.
- Place butter into your now empty skillet, and bring heat up to melt.
- Add parsley and continue cooking until both butter and parsley are browned.
- Pour the mixture over the eggs.
NOTE: The vinegar mixture and the butter mixture are added to the eggs at different times, intentionally.
I like to serve my eggs with avocado and sour cream. Salsa and red pepper flakes can also be added for a kick.