Two of my favorite KETO ingredients are hamburger and cheese. This recipe affords the taste of Tacos in an quick bake recipe. Great any night of the week and yummy leftovers too. This recipe will serve 8.
tadalafil tablets 5mg canada herbal viagra world https://rainierfruit.com/how-long-will-viagra-make-you-last/ see 2010 world cup essay flagyl 250mg medication introduction of a lab report biology source link ielts essay sample task 1 interview with a police officer essay af cheap examples of research papers apa http://jeromechamber.com/event/vocabulary-essay-generator/23/ https://atc.bentley.edu/admission/mcat-essay-strategy/12/ follow link promoo cialis diario https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/cialis-online-canadian-pharmacy/63/ go here academic paper format masters thesis meaning aesop fables research paper source site source site how soon should i take viagra cortisone et viagra https://tffa.org/businessplan/analysis-essay-writing-examples/70/ teaching essay writing to high school students https://smartfin.org/science/buy-viagra-online-cheap-us/12/ ap biology molecular genetics take-home essay exam short essay on guitar amazon sildenafil citrate here Ingredients 1
- 1 lb of ground beef.
- 3 tbsp of sugar free taco seasoning
- 1.2 cup water
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves of garlic or 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese or pepper jack if you’d like a kick.
- If more heat is desired add 1/2 tsp of chili power or 1/2 red pepper flakes. (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and break up into small pieces using your spatula.
- Add your seasoning now to the beef. Stir to mix.
- Now add water to mix seasonings and and reduce the heat and let the seasonings thicken a little.
- Pour mixture into your baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Whisk well and pour mixture over the beef.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh spinach over the egg mixture. (I just love the extra green in this dish)
- Spread grated cheese evenly over the top and bake dish for about 30 minutes or until center is set up and the cheese is browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest while you prepare your toppings.
- Suggested Toppings include but are not limited to: lettuce, onions, olives, chopped tomatoes, chopped avocado, sour cream