Two of my favorite KETO ingredients are hamburger and cheese. This recipe affords the taste of Tacos in an quick bake recipe. Great any night of the week and yummy leftovers too. This recipe will serve 8.
follow federal resume writing service https://naes.unr.edu/barrios/wp-content/?done=terminator-2-judgment-day-wallpapers apa thesis title page format beauty and the media essay Alternative for viagra write my paper canada essay on cow for class 12 essays on biotechnology in agriculture cialis ou autre get link nursing school scholarship essay examples can cialis make you impotent article on descriptive essay power system restoration thesis https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/cv-writing-services-in-nigeria/17/ easybib mla article https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/the-hobbit-essay-conclusion/23/ novel writer helper a definition essay on fame follow url https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/cialis-bartlett/96/ cruel angel's thesis japanese female infanticide essay in punjabi https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/cuanto-cuesta-viagra-pfizer/200/ can viagra make you aggressive follow remembrance emily bronte essay how to use reference in the essay source link https://mliesl.edu/example/harvard-essay-style-guide/14/ Ingredients 1
- 1 lb of ground beef.
- 3 tbsp of sugar free taco seasoning
- 1.2 cup water
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cloves of garlic or 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese or pepper jack if you’d like a kick.
- If more heat is desired add 1/2 tsp of chili power or 1/2 red pepper flakes. (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and break up into small pieces using your spatula.
- Add your seasoning now to the beef. Stir to mix.
- Now add water to mix seasonings and and reduce the heat and let the seasonings thicken a little.
- Pour mixture into your baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, cream, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Whisk well and pour mixture over the beef.
- Sprinkle chopped fresh spinach over the egg mixture. (I just love the extra green in this dish)
- Spread grated cheese evenly over the top and bake dish for about 30 minutes or until center is set up and the cheese is browned.
- Remove from the oven and allow to rest while you prepare your toppings.
- Suggested Toppings include but are not limited to: lettuce, onions, olives, chopped tomatoes, chopped avocado, sour cream