Sweet treats are a necessary part of life. I like mine in single serving cups. Only 4 ingredients, easy to make and delicious.
generic clomid 100mg success puedo tomar viagra si tengo hipertension go to link thesis for a descriptive essay https://www.carrollkennelclub.org/phrasing/300-movie-essay/6/ dexamethasone prednisone conversion the tipping point essay https://www.innovativefitness.com/perioded/avortement-cytotec-seule/37/ prednisolone effects kostet viagra pilule similaire viagra apa research paper table contents example get link female viagra europe long after eating take viagra address audience essay ceclor pcn allergy essays on mothers in prison best place order viagra can u get pregnant on viagra https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/ap-synthesis-essays-prompts/36/ viagra launch date case management case study examples https://scottsdaleartschool.org/checker/essay-on-dulce-et-decorum-est-analysis/33/ how soon after taking viagra does it work go to site narrative essay losing a loved one professional resume services online powerpoint presentation help writing an essay help bioessay of cholesterol wiki follow Ingredients
Recipe makes 16 cups
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Swerve or other Keto Friendly sweetener
- 5 drops Stevia clear
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Set cream cheese out for a few hours to soften.
- Add cream cheese, vanilla extract and both sweeteners into a mixer and mix on low. Stop a few times in the mixing process to scrap the bowl to ensure a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Let the the mixture rest for 4-5 minutes to allow sweeteners to dissolve and blend thoroughly.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into muffin papers.
- Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Before serving, top with a dollop of homemade whipped cream and your favorite berries.