Sweet treats are a necessary part of life. I like mine in single serving cups. Only 4 ingredients, easy to make and delicious.
Recipe makes 16 cups
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Swerve or other Keto Friendly sweetener
- 5 drops Stevia clear
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Set cream cheese out for a few hours to soften.
- Add cream cheese, vanilla extract and both sweeteners into a mixer and mix on low. Stop a few times in the mixing process to scrap the bowl to ensure a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Let the the mixture rest for 4-5 minutes to allow sweeteners to dissolve and blend thoroughly.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into muffin papers.
- Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Before serving, top with a dollop of homemade whipped cream and your favorite berries.