Sweet treats are a necessary part of life. I like mine in single serving cups. Only 4 ingredients, easy to make and delicious.
viagra interaction with atripla essays on health care reform by obama our voices essays in culture ethnicity and communication online mary douglas risk and blame essays in cultural theory migliori siti per acquisto viagra world war 2 essay click here cheap propecia canada drugs https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/essays-for-leadership-roles/18/ watch http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=possible-essay-topics-for-the-crucible https://behavior.org/typer/divine-comedy-thesis-statement/31/ headache after levitra https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/crisis-pakistan-essay/28/ source link is viagra has side effect https://greenechamber.org/blog/karl-mannheim-essays-on-the-sociology-of-knowledge-1952/74/ https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/dissertation-topics-about-china/29/ resume de leducation sentimentale animals used for research essay https://heystamford.com/writing/top-sites-to-buy-an-essay/8/ thesis about online games pdf hip hop culture essays https://projectathena.org/grandmedicine/advantages-of-viagra-for-men/11/ follow site go to site https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/circumstantial-speech/29/ resume government relations cialis generico in farmacia italia should i take accutane if i have moderate acne who invented paper clips Ingredients
Recipe makes 16 cups
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Swerve or other Keto Friendly sweetener
- 5 drops Stevia clear
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Set cream cheese out for a few hours to soften.
- Add cream cheese, vanilla extract and both sweeteners into a mixer and mix on low. Stop a few times in the mixing process to scrap the bowl to ensure a smooth consistent texture.
- Add half of the heavy cream and mix for another 2 minutes.
- Let the the mixture rest for 4-5 minutes to allow sweeteners to dissolve and blend thoroughly.
- Add the other half of the heavy cream and mix on medium speed for 3 minutes until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Spoon or pipe mixture into muffin papers.
- Set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Before serving, top with a dollop of homemade whipped cream and your favorite berries.