I’m so spoiled! When I want chocolate, I want it NOW!. I looked long and hard to find a chocolate mug cake that tasted like CAKE! This is it. Quick and easy and even though it’s only the size of a coffee mug, it will fill you to overflowing.
spoolbase viagra cialis levitra viagra vs vs https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/levitra-timing/82/ free academic essay examples crestor safety and side effects essay about seaside http://calliope.ualr.edu/essay.php?app=radio-3-the-essay efeito colateral viagra feminino supply chain management term paper cialis tablets free trial help me with my term paper comment prendre cialis 10mg source url argumentative essay topics about astronomy computers changed the world essay essay on family planning dental hygiene graduate resume sample buy sporanox no prescription go quality essays chicano studies research paper essay on libraries in english source site master thesis qualitative research https://rainierfruit.com/best-viagra-video/ a student athlete essay https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/16797-criminology-dissertation/ ambrisentan vs sildenafil ethical treatment of animals essay about movies essay college student essay contest https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/environment-essay-high-school/30/ INGREDIENTS
- Smear a bit of coconut oil around the inside of your favorite good sized mug.
- In a little bowl, beat the egg until frothy, set aside
- Mix all the powdered dry ingredients together in your mug.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream.
- Add beaten egg and stir briskly.
- Smack the mug on the counter a couple of times to release any air bubbles
- Put in microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Turn mug upside down and allow cake to fall out onto a plate.
- Cool before cutting into halves for frosting or……..
I suggest frosting the center and sides with GG’s KETO Bonkers for Buttercream Frosting.