I’m so spoiled! When I want chocolate, I want it NOW!. I looked long and hard to find a chocolate mug cake that tasted like CAKE! This is it. Quick and easy and even though it’s only the size of a coffee mug, it will fill you to overflowing.
- Smear a bit of coconut oil around the inside of your favorite good sized mug.
- In a little bowl, beat the egg until frothy, set aside
- Mix all the powdered dry ingredients together in your mug.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream.
- Add beaten egg and stir briskly.
- Smack the mug on the counter a couple of times to release any air bubbles
- Put in microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Turn mug upside down and allow cake to fall out onto a plate.
- Cool before cutting into halves for frosting or……..
I suggest frosting the center and sides with GG’s KETO Bonkers for Buttercream Frosting.