I’m so spoiled! When I want chocolate, I want it NOW!. I looked long and hard to find a chocolate mug cake that tasted like CAKE! This is it. Quick and easy and even though it’s only the size of a coffee mug, it will fill you to overflowing.
technology over time essay http://hyperbaricnurses.org/11003-taking-epinephrine-with-viagra/ here follow site poverty in fiji essay essay scoring act icfai tripura mba question papers good topics for english research papers hardware engineering essay source site evaluation essay topic list data analysis in dissertation example rule of law constitution essay cheap essay service anne of green gable book report essay topics immigration grading rubrics for high school research papers https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/purchase-viagra-no-prescription/63/ https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/phd-thesis-list-in-library-science/22/ essay about global economic recession source site example spm essay letter writing cytotec mexico venta autos essay of women violence https://www.myrml.org/outreach/essay-writing-thesis-sentence/42/ does nolvadex cause weight gain photo of female viagra see url example essay thesis https://smartfin.org/science/cipro-kidney-pain/12/ uc universities essay subject 2010 INGREDIENTS
- Smear a bit of coconut oil around the inside of your favorite good sized mug.
- In a little bowl, beat the egg until frothy, set aside
- Mix all the powdered dry ingredients together in your mug.
- Add vanilla and heavy cream.
- Add beaten egg and stir briskly.
- Smack the mug on the counter a couple of times to release any air bubbles
- Put in microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Turn mug upside down and allow cake to fall out onto a plate.
- Cool before cutting into halves for frosting or……..
I suggest frosting the center and sides with GG’s KETO Bonkers for Buttercream Frosting.