Quiche is a dish that always fascinated me. It looks fancy, it appears someone worked so hard to make it special. But in reality, it is a mix it and bake it quickie. The ingredients are limitless which makes it perfect for any meal of the day.
feline oral scc prednisone go go to link bitesize gcse geography coursework get cheap cialis online https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/essay-competition-uk-2016/10/ source site celebrex celecoxib capsule interesting topic to write about essay go to site ingredients of augmentin suspension happy chinese new year essay levitra chickaloon https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/role-of-students-in-nation-building-essay/3/ descriptive essay writing exercises middle school observation essay https://mysaschool.org/expository/key-parts-of-a-thesis-statement/15/ writing a groom speech essay writing compare and contrast source site https://smartfin.org/science/metformin-qsymia/12/ lipitor or lovastatin best price on viagra from canada online student homework help thesis on examination malpractice sildenafil y azitromicina list dissertation titles finance solved statistics problems christmas dinner catering essex write my leadership article https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/cbse-nic-in-sample-papers-class-9-term-1/17/ buy viagra bulk INGREDIENTS:
- 2 tbsp healthy cooking fat (I like bacon grease)
- 1 ¼ cups chopped broccoli (about 4 oz) (you can substitute spinach if you squeeze moisture out)
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp dehydrated onion flakes (I like onions, but these have fewer carbs)
- 6 large eggs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan blend cheese
- ½ tsp Pink Himalayan Sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
- ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tbsp of diced black olives
There is no end to the extra ingredients you can add to this quiche. Mushrooms, spinach, green peppers, grated jicama, any types of cheeses and any type of cooked meat. This is a crustless quiche, very low carb. Great for breakfast or supper.
PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl
- Add the Parmesan cheese and HWC to the eggs and continue to whisk.
- Now add the seasonings
- Fold in the broccoli (or spinach)
- Add fresh or dried parley and fold lightly
- Finally fold in the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour mixture into a pie plate and sprinkle a few black olive crumbles on top of each.
- Bake until toothpick comes up clean, typically about 25-30 minutes