Having company? Need a KETO dip that will work for the masses? Who doesn’t love cheesy bacon? This is and easy crockpot recipe that will be the talk of your next gathering. Enjoy
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic, about 1 clove
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 5 oz (or a half of a 10oz can) of diced tomatoes with or without chilies (well drained)
- Cook bacon in a skillet till crisp. Take out and place on paper towels to drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the onion, swerve, salt and pepper
- Saute for about 4 minutes. Onion will change color to almost clear.
- Add the garlic to the mix and now simmer for another minute and set aside.
- Get out the crock pot and turn heat to LOW.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and tomatoes to the pot and allow this to warm.
- Add the onion mixture and fold all the ingredients together.
- Cook on LOW for about two hours.
- Add bacon pieces, stir, and cook on low for another hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top for effect.
- Serve with your favorite KETO cracker, veggies, or pork rinds.