Having company? Need a KETO dip that will work for the masses? Who doesn’t love cheesy bacon? This is and easy crockpot recipe that will be the talk of your next gathering. Enjoy
https://georgehahn.com/playboy/diverticulitis-viagra/15/ los nitratos y el viagra https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-sildenafil/63/ enter site enter achat viagra pharmacie en france click here creative writing teaching exercises ikea case study pdf go to link thesis topics human rights comprehension essay writing essay on 5 pillars of islam posso beber e usar viagra how to start thesis writing prednisone and child https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/business-coursework-gcse-study/36/ amoxicillin cialis pill forensic psychiatry essay professional academic essay writers for hire au thesis phd bahasa arab prix du cialis en pharmacie en espagne see url medication contraindications viagra how to write a illustration essay popular application letter ghostwriters sites for masters https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/my-dream-india-essay-in-hindi-language/22/ go here go here https://ncappa.org/term/persuasive-essay-on-child-obesity/4/ health is wealth essay for school Ingredients 1
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic, about 1 clove
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 5 oz (or a half of a 10oz can) of diced tomatoes with or without chilies (well drained)
- Cook bacon in a skillet till crisp. Take out and place on paper towels to drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the onion, swerve, salt and pepper
- Saute for about 4 minutes. Onion will change color to almost clear.
- Add the garlic to the mix and now simmer for another minute and set aside.
- Get out the crock pot and turn heat to LOW.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and tomatoes to the pot and allow this to warm.
- Add the onion mixture and fold all the ingredients together.
- Cook on LOW for about two hours.
- Add bacon pieces, stir, and cook on low for another hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top for effect.
- Serve with your favorite KETO cracker, veggies, or pork rinds.