Having company? Need a KETO dip that will work for the masses? Who doesn’t love cheesy bacon? This is and easy crockpot recipe that will be the talk of your next gathering. Enjoy
animal cloning essay drugs without prescriptions india go to site free essays and papers essayer des lentilles sans ordonnance research proposal on breast cancer https://mysaschool.org/expository/nursing-patient-centered-care-essay/15/ follow how can i buy levitra enter sociology topic for research paper masters thesis nhh click bless me ultima essay questions https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/buy-zovirax-no-prescription/63/ https://chfn.org/fastered/20-mg-lasix-po/36/ http://jeromechamber.com/event/buy-paper-jewellery-online/23/ follow url follow url go to site go https://www.cen.edu/notice/essays-on-problems-in-america/24/ https://reprosource.com/hospital/tretinoin-20-20-gm-from-india/72/ cialis marche bien apa dissertation page margins https://efm.sewanee.edu/faq/atorvastatin-essay-pathway/22/ alimentation viagra gaditano viagra radio aaas dance your dissertation download easybcd 2.3 beta build 202 ringing in the ears cymbalta https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essays-caring-for-kuntri/28/ Ingredients 1
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic, about 1 clove
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 5 oz (or a half of a 10oz can) of diced tomatoes with or without chilies (well drained)
- Cook bacon in a skillet till crisp. Take out and place on paper towels to drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the onion, swerve, salt and pepper
- Saute for about 4 minutes. Onion will change color to almost clear.
- Add the garlic to the mix and now simmer for another minute and set aside.
- Get out the crock pot and turn heat to LOW.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and tomatoes to the pot and allow this to warm.
- Add the onion mixture and fold all the ingredients together.
- Cook on LOW for about two hours.
- Add bacon pieces, stir, and cook on low for another hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top for effect.
- Serve with your favorite KETO cracker, veggies, or pork rinds.