Having company? Need a KETO dip that will work for the masses? Who doesn’t love cheesy bacon? This is and easy crockpot recipe that will be the talk of your next gathering. Enjoy
go to site easybcd download kostenlos follow https://thembl.org/masters/expressions-for-writing-an-essay/60/ see url see url https://equalitymi.org/citrate/side-effects-nexium-babies/29/ apa format 5 page essay on skateboarding https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-smokestack-lightning/63/ https://njsora.us/annotated/awm-essay-contest-for-maine/29/ follow url propecia photographic assessment front of head business dissertation ideas go to link northwestern law school optional essays https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/aqa-intermediate-past-papers/24/ levitra orosolubile senza ricetta pasta computer a boon essay https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/efectos-secudarios-del-viagra/35/ follow link reasons against euthanasia essay order custom papers get link how long after stopping doxycycline can i go in the sun http://kanack.org/statement/sections-of-a-research-thesis/26/ source link https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/5-paragraph-essay-about-dream-vacation/17/ essayer windows 10 sans l'installer go here koh lanta 2010 generique viagra versandapotheken cialis Ingredients 1
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic, about 1 clove
- 4 Ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 5 oz (or a half of a 10oz can) of diced tomatoes with or without chilies (well drained)
- Cook bacon in a skillet till crisp. Take out and place on paper towels to drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet add the onion, swerve, salt and pepper
- Saute for about 4 minutes. Onion will change color to almost clear.
- Add the garlic to the mix and now simmer for another minute and set aside.
- Get out the crock pot and turn heat to LOW.
- Add sour cream, cream cheese and tomatoes to the pot and allow this to warm.
- Add the onion mixture and fold all the ingredients together.
- Cook on LOW for about two hours.
- Add bacon pieces, stir, and cook on low for another hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top for effect.
- Serve with your favorite KETO cracker, veggies, or pork rinds.