If you aren’t familiar with spring form pans, let me tell you they changed my life when it comes to baking. My first one was a gift, and since that time, I’ve purchased so many more sizes. I like to line these with parchment paper for fudges and cheesecakes. No more failures due to not being able to get them out of the pan. Here are a few that I think are a must have for some simple baking. Cheesecake, fudge, and even breads come out quickly without muss or fuss.
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”;
amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”;
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “ggsketo-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_title = “My Amazon Picks”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “46edfb68e85de620fa319dd970d7cc43”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B000237FSA,B01JR63W7A,B01C3VJAL8,B00004RC45″;
- 1/2 CUP Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 CUP Softened coconut oil
- 1/4 CUP unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1/3 cup Natvia powdered sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor.
- Process until smooth.
- Now spread the mixture into a 9 inch spring form pan lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate until hardened.
- Remove from fridge and open spring form pan. Fudge will easily peel off the parchment paper.
- Cut into 9 pieces and indulge.