A cheesy Alfredo Sauce is a wonderful addition to vegetables pastas and is a great Keto way to fatten up your meal.
This one is super simple and delicious.
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 7 Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a skillet saute garlic in the butter for one minute only. Pour in the heavy cream and stir.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese in one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly.
- Add nutmeg, stir frequently to make sure the sauce doesn’t boil. It will take about 10-15 minutes to thicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.