Sweet, crumbly, light, delicious and KETO friendly. These tea cakes are about 2 net carbs each and resemble the old fashion tea cakes or wedding cookies.
click here short essay on capital punishment http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/help-i-cant-write-my-essay/ sildenafil de 100mg efectos secundarios effervescent sildenafil citrate tablets https://explorationproject.org/annotated/essay-spm-holiday-with-family/80/ go essay about usa webs to help with homework dorian essay orchestra 4-h beekeeping essay contest 2012 romantic period writing follow follow cam essay leaf cross-section https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/how-to-writing-assignments/45/ go here 2019-2020 teacher essay contest florida action words for resume tips https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/homework-help-board/27/ thesis report templates see looking to purchase generic viagra pah sildenafil dosage click thesis groningen university https://eagfwc.org/men/cheap-cialis-online-india/100/ nexium and adderall descriptive essay my mother spm https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/how-much-is-real-cialis/82/ https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/help-economic-homework/27/ custom cover letter writing for hire for mba Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup swerve confectioners (plus a little more for coating the balls after cooking)
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ¼ teas salt
- 1 teas vanilla
- ½ teas stevia clear
- 8 tbls butter melted
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl or food processor
- Mix and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out balls (about 1 1/2 inch in diameter) – should make about 20
- Put each on a cookie sheet ready to bake
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degrees.
- Put in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- After balls are good and cold… take out of freezer
- Pop into preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Cool them first!
- After cool, take about 1/4 cup of confectioners swerve and put into a baggie or small bowl.
- Gently roll each ball, just to slightly coat each with powdered Swerve…..