Sweet, crumbly, light, delicious and KETO friendly. These tea cakes are about 2 net carbs each and resemble the old fashion tea cakes or wedding cookies.
nexium best coupons go to site online proof read enter site essay grendel see url click here precio de levitra en chile click here https://beaschoolnurse.com/doctor/comprare-viagra-generico-online-dating/31/ wharton emba essays get link bontang post guru viagra tewas dept https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/resume-writing-services-new-york/51/ health and social coursework promoting good health accutane male infertility cialis tek tablet kamagra self defence celebrex 200mg capsules dosage chapter 4 thesis about street foods essay holy book occupational health thesis topics https://greenechamber.org/blog/legalize-marijuana-essay/74/ free essay on the revolutionary war source Canadian Pharmacys,Maxalt levitra masthope propecia time lapse thesis proposal writing online click animal farm literary essay https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/research-paper-writer/47/ Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup swerve confectioners (plus a little more for coating the balls after cooking)
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ¼ teas salt
- 1 teas vanilla
- ½ teas stevia clear
- 8 tbls butter melted
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl or food processor
- Mix and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out balls (about 1 1/2 inch in diameter) – should make about 20
- Put each on a cookie sheet ready to bake
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degrees.
- Put in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- After balls are good and cold… take out of freezer
- Pop into preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Cool them first!
- After cool, take about 1/4 cup of confectioners swerve and put into a baggie or small bowl.
- Gently roll each ball, just to slightly coat each with powdered Swerve…..