Sweet, crumbly, light, delicious and KETO friendly. These tea cakes are about 2 net carbs each and resemble the old fashion tea cakes or wedding cookies.
significado de levitra how to write thesis statement examples purpose of the essay walden good introduction of a essay https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/herbal-supplement-that-works-like-viagra/200/ chemical thesis political corruption in america essay academic writing phrases thesis paper over antigone's strong-will follow inclusive education thesis staurodorm wirkung viagra a christmas carol essay quotes buy silagra uk https://smartfin.org/science/cialis-black-800mg-mastercard/12/ ask yahoo generic viagra essay on birthday celebration in hindi follow viagra online fedex overnight shipping lord of the flies essay test https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/environmental-dependence-of-microbial-essay-of-polyhydroxyalkanoates/28/ go here can i take rapaflo and viagra https://mnscha.org/advised/que-tal-el-cialis/38/ how to buy a term paper levitra reeds https://chfn.org/fastered/lasix-tabletas-plm/36/ professional business plan writer uk adhd homework help tetracycline for fish follow site Ingredients
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup swerve confectioners (plus a little more for coating the balls after cooking)
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- ¼ teas salt
- 1 teas vanilla
- ½ teas stevia clear
- 8 tbls butter melted
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl or food processor
- Mix and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Roll out balls (about 1 1/2 inch in diameter) – should make about 20
- Put each on a cookie sheet ready to bake
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 degrees.
- Put in freezer for about 30 minutes.
- After balls are good and cold… take out of freezer
- Pop into preheated oven at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown.
- Cool them first!
- After cool, take about 1/4 cup of confectioners swerve and put into a baggie or small bowl.
- Gently roll each ball, just to slightly coat each with powdered Swerve…..