Do you love easy chicken salad? The avocado adds texture and pop to a wonderful chicken dish that is quick to prepare and will leave your entire family satisfied and delighted. This is one of my favorite items that never fails to make my mouth water.
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
- Chop up or tear lettuce and spinach into desired sized bites.
- Chop avocado, cheeses, and chicken into bite sized pieces
- Place all vegetables into a bowl
- Mix Ranch Dressing with the additional oil. I used sesame but walnut or avocado oil is also great.
- Drizzle dressing mixture into the greens and veggies and mix well.
- After all ingredients are mixed, place this back into an avocado half. Salt and pepper to taste.