My favorite items for breakfast include bacon, eggs, cheese and avocados. There are so many ways to make this into a wonderful breakfast, let me share with you a simple and filling, mouth watering breakfast.
china threat indian industry essay free layout of a business plan civil service reviewer books philippines https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/sample-compare-contrast-essay-movie-book/25/ enter site essay on the future of india levitra baidland resume writing servics how soon before sex should cialis be taken phd dissertation problem statement viagra ou cialis qual Г© o melhor essays on old age homes in india effetti del viagra su una donna enter best viagra like pill https://homemods.org/usc/the-merchant-of-venice-essay-topics/46/ https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/kids-recovered-from-autism-with-valtrex/14/ https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/globalization-research-paper-topics/26/ essays law school application reconciling voices in writing an autoethnographic thesis badly written essay principio activo do viagra https://sanctuaryforest.org/prompts/academic-term-paper-writing/19/ swachata essay in hindi wikipedia what is paper made out of in chemical terms source site midwifery dissertation topics cialis black is it safe essay potna jiggle box lyrics types of an essay with examples what is the thesis statement example trans viagra Ingredients
- 1 Avocado.
- 3 pieces of bacon cooked crisp and then broken up into small pieces. You may use other breakfast meats that you enjoy. Just remember that it must be cooked before adding to avocado.
- 2 eggs. One for each half of avocado. If you would like more servings just increase the recipe by the number of servings.
- Dash of Pink Himalayan salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- 1 tbsp of the grated cheese. I used a combination of cheddar and mozzarella.
- 1tbsp of heavy cream
- 1 tsp of Coconut oil
- Cut Avocado in half and remove the pit
- Scoop out enough meat from the avocado to form a nice bowl to place your mixture in. Save the extra avocado to add back in to your egg mixture, or just, as I do, eat it.
- Put the avocado bowl to the side while preparing the other ingredients.
- Fry the bacon if not pre-cooked.
- In a mixing bowl add the eggs, heavy cream and blend together using either a whisk or electric blender until smooth.
- In a frying pan add the coconut oil and turn up the heat to medium.
- Add the egg mixture and cook till done.
- Turn off heat and take eggs out and place them in another bowl.
- Add your bacon and any extra avocado to the eggs and mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop out half the mixture and place into the avocado.
- Cover this with half of your cheese. As the eggs are warm, the cheese will melt slightly.
- Place a dollop of the sour cream on top of each egg.