A quick meal, loaded with goodness. Loaded Broccoli is so simple, it is filling, and is a fabulous low protein meal all by itself or as a side.. Up and ready in about 20 minutes and serves 8.
the writer essay memoir contest closest alternative to viagra https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/do-you-see-blue-viagra/20/ see url homem jovem que toma viagra 22 minutes viagra commercial patch adams essay summary viagra tablet price in nepal presentation note cards follow url https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/david-essayan-fda/36/ https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essay-byline-called/28/ follow url apa samples papers atlas pharmaceuticals cialis https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/history-bio/8/ case study research design and methods 2009 provera pcos clomid twins 100 mg lasix from canada thesis statement on teenage depression i take diflucan 2 000 no essay scholarship 5 types of informative speeches go jay z viagra essay on what dating was like in the 1950s 3 minute thesis sfu watch http://hyperbaricnurses.org/11266-viagra-0r-cialis/ https://plastic-pollution.org/trialrx/colfene-generico-do-viagra/31/ watch https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/forest-descriptive-essay/17/ Ingredients 1
- 6-8 Cups of fresh or frozen broccoli, I like the florets, but any will do fine.
- 1/2 cup of Keto friendly or Homemade Mayo.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6-8 Slices of Bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded pepper jack, mozzarella or other favorite cheese
- 3-4 tbsp of fresh chives. (Dinner onions can be used, just chop up the green stems)
- Optional ingredients, olives, onions, sour cream, meat, pork rinds crumbled
Preheat oven to 400
- Cook your bacon to crisp and set aside to cool. I place mine on paper towels.
- Cook fresh/frozen broccoli (steam or boil) in a sauce pan but only to al dente. (just a minute or two) We don’t want soggy broccoli in our casserole. Drain/strain and drip dry and set aside for now.
- Crumble cooled bacon into pieces and divide into two portions.
- Combine Mayo, sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheese and half the cut up bacon.
- Place broccoli in your baking dish evenly (I used an 8 x 11 baking dish for 8 cups of florets)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add any additional favorite seasonings now, I like Mrs. Dash or Italian seasoning, or basal.
- Spread the thick mayo/cheese mixture over the top of broccoli.
- Top this with the remaining shredded cheese and bacon pieces.
- Heat until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped chives, olives, onions, sour cream, and/or butter. (LOADED)