A quick meal, loaded with goodness. Loaded Broccoli is so simple, it is filling, and is a fabulous low protein meal all by itself or as a side.. Up and ready in about 20 minutes and serves 8.
levitra barberton dodoens herbal viagra https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/ielts-academic-writing-rules/2/ accutane no prescrip https://mysaschool.org/expository/physics-extended-essay-sample/15/ source url https://atc.bentley.edu/admission/masters-of-coursework/12/ https://tffa.org/businessplan/research-proposal-results-section/70/ problemas viagra pode causar imp homework 4 https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/no-prescription-lasix/20/ thesis literature review go to link follow transfer college essay help j ai essayer viagra for sale in new york thesis preparation tips telluride sample essays papers research style writing frankenstein research papers go here australia globalisation essay source site can you get high on prednisone https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essay-on-rumspringa/28/ watch source site viagra nitroglycerin patches sildenafil citrate fake go to site https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/essays-for-leadership/25/ Ingredients 1
- 6-8 Cups of fresh or frozen broccoli, I like the florets, but any will do fine.
- 1/2 cup of Keto friendly or Homemade Mayo.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6-8 Slices of Bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded pepper jack, mozzarella or other favorite cheese
- 3-4 tbsp of fresh chives. (Dinner onions can be used, just chop up the green stems)
- Optional ingredients, olives, onions, sour cream, meat, pork rinds crumbled
Preheat oven to 400
- Cook your bacon to crisp and set aside to cool. I place mine on paper towels.
- Cook fresh/frozen broccoli (steam or boil) in a sauce pan but only to al dente. (just a minute or two) We don’t want soggy broccoli in our casserole. Drain/strain and drip dry and set aside for now.
- Crumble cooled bacon into pieces and divide into two portions.
- Combine Mayo, sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheese and half the cut up bacon.
- Place broccoli in your baking dish evenly (I used an 8 x 11 baking dish for 8 cups of florets)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add any additional favorite seasonings now, I like Mrs. Dash or Italian seasoning, or basal.
- Spread the thick mayo/cheese mixture over the top of broccoli.
- Top this with the remaining shredded cheese and bacon pieces.
- Heat until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped chives, olives, onions, sour cream, and/or butter. (LOADED)