A quick meal, loaded with goodness. Loaded Broccoli is so simple, it is filling, and is a fabulous low protein meal all by itself or as a side.. Up and ready in about 20 minutes and serves 8.
can you take cialis and exercise https://heystamford.com/writing/accounting-online-help-homework/8/ https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/modern-slavery-essays/24/ http://hyperbaricnurses.org/15733-is-it-safe-to-buy-generic-viagra-online/ dissertation curriculum design essays emotional intelligence workplace essay cover letter sample source link https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-in-hindi-ganeshotsav/30/ https://mliesl.edu/example/examples-good-law-school-essays/14/ lexomil vidal contre indication cialis follow site http://grhfad.cias.rit.edu/rx/generique-viagra-francais-facile/30/ sintomas despues del viagra el viagra natural de la medicina china go to site levitra duration of effects http://amade.udg.edu/medication/nexium-unusual-side-effects/23/ https://eventorum.puc.edu/usarx/cialis-maximum-dosage-per-day/82/ good opening paragraphs for essays examples go site https://drexelmagazine.org/compare/ocr-ict-coursework-deadline/18/ essays on amy tan mother tongue crime essay example purdue owl essay outlines http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=boehringer-ingelheim-viagra-fr-die-frau cheat term papers https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/rome-vs-han-china-essay/22/ https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/essay-site-website/28/ bactrim and breastfeeding viagra force go site Ingredients 1
- 6-8 Cups of fresh or frozen broccoli, I like the florets, but any will do fine.
- 1/2 cup of Keto friendly or Homemade Mayo.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6-8 Slices of Bacon
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of shredded pepper jack, mozzarella or other favorite cheese
- 3-4 tbsp of fresh chives. (Dinner onions can be used, just chop up the green stems)
- Optional ingredients, olives, onions, sour cream, meat, pork rinds crumbled
Preheat oven to 400
- Cook your bacon to crisp and set aside to cool. I place mine on paper towels.
- Cook fresh/frozen broccoli (steam or boil) in a sauce pan but only to al dente. (just a minute or two) We don’t want soggy broccoli in our casserole. Drain/strain and drip dry and set aside for now.
- Crumble cooled bacon into pieces and divide into two portions.
- Combine Mayo, sour cream, 1 cup of shredded cheese and half the cut up bacon.
- Place broccoli in your baking dish evenly (I used an 8 x 11 baking dish for 8 cups of florets)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add any additional favorite seasonings now, I like Mrs. Dash or Italian seasoning, or basal.
- Spread the thick mayo/cheese mixture over the top of broccoli.
- Top this with the remaining shredded cheese and bacon pieces.
- Heat until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped chives, olives, onions, sour cream, and/or butter. (LOADED)