Chocolate Chips Cookies. This has to be my favorite cookie of all time. YUM. Soft and chewy, You will love these. Make yourself a batch and enjoy. This will make about 15 cookies. Also, this has a new ingredient, beef gelatin (used in food preparation and as the basis of many jellies, desserts and candies because it acts like a sticky adhesive, similar to a natural glue.)
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
Grass-Fed Gelatin Powder, 1.5 lb. Custom Anti-Aging Protein for Healthy Hair, Skin, Joints & Nails. Paleo and Keto Friendly Cooking and Baking. Type 1 and 3 Collagen. Totally Unflavored, GMO and Hormone Free… Beef gelatin has traditionally and historically been used to strengthen fingernails and is now been found to be fabulous in the kitchen as a binder and thickener.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- The simple thing to this prep is that you only need to use one big bowl to make your cookies.
- Add the melted butter, vanilla and egg to your bowl. Using a blender or a whisk, blend until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, erythritol, beef gelatin, and baking powder, and chocolate chips to the wet ingredients.
- Fold all of the ingredients together.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of batter and place them on the cookie sheet.
- Flatten each cookie to shape you like and then extra chocolate chips to the top of each cookie.
- Place cookies into the oven and bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Take out of the oven and let cool for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Grab a cold glass of milk and enjoy.