This is a favorite at my house. These make it difficult to keep zucchini in the produce drawer in my refrigerator. Using whatever I have in the fridge to load these, I can get meat, or FAT as desired just by altering my “load”. These are great with creamed cheese or grated cheese, you can season them like tacos, a hamburger, or just a fatty cheesy snack. We just love them!!
online antibiotics fda approved in the usa https://vabf.org/reading/pte-exam-essay-list/250/ what makes you you essay https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/awa-example-essays/29/ does lasix interact with digoxin topics for essay writing for grade 10 alternatives to lasix for congestive heart failure prednisone injection dosage source site synthesis of aspirin coursework computer coursework topics example extended essays viagra vergleichsprodukte cheap canadian s hoe viagra innemen go potency viagra vs cialis mark sanders levitra llc articles viagra frau antidepressiva https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/a-recent-graduate-resume/3/ scientific method essay topics viagra affect sperm buy levitra online uk newspapers http://grefema.udg.edu/shop.php?trial=cialis-euro-vaistine follow url sample topic proposal for research paper https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/best-online-site-to-buy-sex-s/13/ source link buy cheap essay online sample technical essays research journal paper https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/us-writing-services/17/ Ingredients:
- 2 Med Zucchini
- 2 cups of grated or sliced Cheese (Provolone, mozzarella, shredded Mexican blend)
- Olive or liquid coconut Oil
- Meat of your choice cooked and chopped up (bacon, sausage, chicken, roast)
- Favorite Seasonings – (season salt, taco seasoning, Italian seasoning, fresh basal and parsley, salt and pepper)
(optional ingredients suggested: diced black olives, jalapenos, cream cheese)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare your zucchini.
- Wash your veggie and cut the ends off each and then cut them lengthwise. Notch a “V” along the length of each zucchini where the seeds are. You want to scrape this out with a spoon, leaving the insides of each piece only about 3/16 thick. Slightly more than 1/8 of an inch, but not quite a 1/4 of an inch. This is not that big of a deal, it will only affect the cooking time and how crunchy your boats are.
- Take each zucchini half and chop them into individual serving sizes. I typically make mine about 2-3 inches long each. You decide.
- Drizzle oil on each piece and generously salt and pepper each and pop them into the oven for 5-10 minutes at 400 degrees. This is to cook the harder meat of the zucchini an get it softened up before adding ingredients.
- Prepare your other ingredients while these are cooking.
- While your boats are cooking, lets think about the remaining ingredients.
- Prepare your meat if you are having some. I typically use leftovers for this, but you can cook fresh if you want. I like bacon or hamburger or even left over chicken. These are excellent ways to increase your fat as well. Leave off the meat and load up with seasonings and cheeses.
- Add to your boats, meat, then cream cheese, grated cheese, diced olives, small pieces of jalapenos and pack it firmly into the boat. Careful not to break it but don’t worry if you do. They still will taste yummy.
- Now return to the oven and bake another 4 minutes or until your cheeses are melted and slightly brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with a side of sour cream and/or salsa.