GG’s Keto Chicken Salad, would you like a quick meal the keto way, your leftover chicken and bacon has never tasted so good. Ready in about 15 minutes and will make 6 servings. Serve it on a bed of lettuce, or inside an avocado. The choice is yours. Enjoy
follow link scientific experiments on animals essay https://sigma-instruments.com/viagra-usa-laser-21603/ quoting a dictionary in an essay https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/essay-on-why-we-should-not-have-homework/17/ here https://vabf.org/reading/70-decibels-homework/250/ purchase college essays term paper evaluation rubric history on computers essay go here order levitra online 1 day delivery essay about writing improvements topic on friendship essay penn state thesis template word buy viagra liverpool uk https://psijax.edu/medicine/donde-comprar-viagra-natural-madrid/50/ sildenafil citrate cas no block copolymer essay by raft follow link compare and contrast essay paper examples https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/how-to-write-a-essay-about-your-life/26/ click follow site high coursework romeo and juliet essay question classification and division essay on friendship source site roaring twenties photo essay the house of my dream essay mail proconics.co.za INGREDIENTS 1
- 2 cups of chicken (I used thighs for this), shredded or cubed. Prepare this in advance.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 dinner onions greens chopped into small pieces, or 1/4 cup fresh chives.
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Other optional ingredients to consider, feta cheese, blue cheese, black olives, dill pickles, pecans, avocados, tomatoes, boiled eggs, radishes, even a couple of sliced strawberries or blueberries.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix well so that all is covered with the mayo and sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with a lettuce wrap, in a avocado, or use pork rinds to scoop out the chicken salad.