GG’s Keto Chicken Salad, would you like a quick meal the keto way, your leftover chicken and bacon has never tasted so good. Ready in about 15 minutes and will make 6 servings. Serve it on a bed of lettuce, or inside an avocado. The choice is yours. Enjoy
[playbuzz-item item=”cad00b08-0c63-47b8-ba1a-9243eb5fa741″ format=”story”]
- 2 cups of chicken (I used thighs for this), shredded or cubed. Prepare this in advance.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 dinner onions greens chopped into small pieces, or 1/4 cup fresh chives.
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Other optional ingredients to consider, feta cheese, blue cheese, black olives, dill pickles, pecans, avocados, tomatoes, boiled eggs, radishes, even a couple of sliced strawberries or blueberries.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix well so that all is covered with the mayo and sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with a lettuce wrap, in a avocado, or use pork rinds to scoop out the chicken salad.