GG’s Keto Chicken Salad, would you like a quick meal the keto way, your leftover chicken and bacon has never tasted so good. Ready in about 15 minutes and will make 6 servings. Serve it on a bed of lettuce, or inside an avocado. The choice is yours. Enjoy
beloc zok mite 47 5mg wirkung viagra https://thembl.org/masters/thesis-statement-about-culture/60/ can viagra be mixed with food go to site alice walker beauty when the other dancer is self essay examples celebrex class action rasansky watch go site helping students write down their homework source link write a essay proposal watch pay someone to write paper https://chfn.org/fastered/safe-prednisone-dosage-5mg-ldn/36/ kamagra in the usa go site https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/buy-cialis-online-forums/10/ kamagra o cialis https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/pride-prejudice-essay/23/ go to site imedeen time perfection pfizer viagra abby sunderland essay outline essay generation gap good introduction to the essay professional book review editing for hire for phd enter site research paper peer editing checklist https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/thesis-and-yolanda-peck/24/ https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/essays-to-critique/17/ http://compbio.mit.edu/wiki/images/?pdf=space-synthesis-essay viagra doctor simil mla essay proposal example INGREDIENTS 1
- 2 cups of chicken (I used thighs for this), shredded or cubed. Prepare this in advance.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 dinner onions greens chopped into small pieces, or 1/4 cup fresh chives.
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Other optional ingredients to consider, feta cheese, blue cheese, black olives, dill pickles, pecans, avocados, tomatoes, boiled eggs, radishes, even a couple of sliced strawberries or blueberries.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix well so that all is covered with the mayo and sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with a lettuce wrap, in a avocado, or use pork rinds to scoop out the chicken salad.