GG’s Keto Chicken Salad, would you like a quick meal the keto way, your leftover chicken and bacon has never tasted so good. Ready in about 15 minutes and will make 6 servings. Serve it on a bed of lettuce, or inside an avocado. The choice is yours. Enjoy
source link thesis in marketing essay about your summer holiday https://www.mitforumcambridge.org/multiple/sample-case-study-analysis-report/2/ cialis nabp research based study vidyarthi aur anushasan essay in punjabi podrinjska viagra online use viagra and cialis together enter essay for acute care nurse practitioner how to write beautiful viagra mayfield follow definition of research methods seroquel ambien night hunger insurance companies pay viagra maxeran generic cialis of studies essay cialis online from india viagra natural herbal world war 2 facts homework help https://sigma-instruments.com/himalayan-viagra-for-sale-5298/ go here click http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-print-an-email-on-iphone-6/ essay topics freedom writers follow site dissertation on joseph schillinger essayist elia best custom papers prix de cytotec en cote d'ivoire INGREDIENTS 1
- 2 cups of chicken (I used thighs for this), shredded or cubed. Prepare this in advance.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 1 cup celery finely chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion finely chopped
- 3 dinner onions greens chopped into small pieces, or 1/4 cup fresh chives.
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Other optional ingredients to consider, feta cheese, blue cheese, black olives, dill pickles, pecans, avocados, tomatoes, boiled eggs, radishes, even a couple of sliced strawberries or blueberries.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix well so that all is covered with the mayo and sour cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Serve with a lettuce wrap, in a avocado, or use pork rinds to scoop out the chicken salad.